Collapse
No announcement yet.

The I Love Black Women Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a light skinned sista's can get it any time of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      If everyone "secretly" wants a black woman, how do you know everyone wants a black woman?
      im just guessing here and playing a little devils advocate..

but maybe he is thinking of how all men are biologically wired to spread our seed and have sex with as many different women as possible. thats why all alpha males (and some beta males) consider variety the spice of life and never more so than when it comes to women.

we are inclined to lust after all women, white, black, hispanic, asian (i know i do). this makes it harder to stick to one women causing us to spread legs and seeds all over the place and make sure the human race doesnt die out.

one thing i will never understand is how some men can claim they arent remotely attracted to an entire race of women, i dont understand it at all. i get that there are certain features that are more prominent within certain races making them less attractive overall. but not all women will share that feature even withing that race so to say you never seen an attractive women from a certain race is mind boggling to me.
      Last edited by #1Assassin; 05-08-2014, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Being of a certain ethnicity is not an achievement so it is literally impossible to be 'proud' to be (in your case) 'black'. Reaching the summit of Everest is an achievement; sailing around the world is an achievement; getting a Doctorate degree is an achievement... all to be extremely proud of.

Simply by being born to a certain ethnicity? Er no.
        how about being proud OF that people for all its been through. THEN, being part of that people should naturally make you proud regardless of the fact that you havent accomplished jack **** yourself by just being born that way.

what if you are related to a great person? say your dad is ray robinson, the greatest boxer to ever live. are you not allowed to be proud of that either? you didnt accomplish anything yourself after all.
        Last edited by #1Assassin; 05-08-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
          how about being proud OF that people for all its been through, the strength and perseverance we have. THEN, merely being proud to be among that people regardless of the fact that you yourself havent accomplished jack **** by just being born that way.

what if you are related to a great person? say your dad is ray robinson, the greatest boxer to ever live. are you not allowed to be proud of that either? you didnt accomplish anything yourself after all.
          You cannot be proud OF other people. That is not pride. You can feel other emotions due to being connected to an ethnicity or being related to a famous person, but you cannot feel pride. It is simply impossible.

The funny thing is, people who say 'I am so proud to be *insert ethnicity*' when someone of the same ethnicity happens to do something positive, are never going to say 'I feel shame' when someone of the same ethnicity does something bad (commits a crime for example).

I'd say the only time one person can feel pride due to another person's accomplishments is when parents watch their children succeed. That is obviously because the parents raised those children and actually have something to do with their success, but I still say it's not true pride.

Comment

You cannot be proud OF other people. That is not pride. You can feel other emotions due to being connected to an ethnicity or being related to a famous person, but you cannot feel pride. It is simply impossible.

The funny thing is, people who say 'I am so proud to be *insert ethnicity*' when someone of the same ethnicity happens to do something positive, are never going to say 'I feel shame' when someone of the same ethnicity does something bad (commits a crime for example).

I'd say the only time one person can feel pride due to another person's accomplishments is when parents watch their children succeed. That is obviously because the parents raised those children and actually have something to do with their success, but I still say it's not true pride.
            i gotcha. dont agree with the last part though, i think pride for your childrens success is the truest pride there is.

Comment

WTF!!!?? Where are the fine women? This **** turned political. Anyway, back to the matter at hand:

:wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                i gotcha. dont agree with the last part though, i think pride for your childrens success is the truest pride there is.
                If your child breaks the world record for sailing around the world, you cannot possibly feel more pride than he does. You feel something - something which he (the son) can never experience (unless his own son achieves the same thing, or something very similar), but it is not the same feeling of pride he feels.

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                WTF!!!?? Where are the fine women? This **** turned political. Anyway, back to the matter at hand:
                Where is politics being discussed?

Comment

Still mad about what Billy Bob Thornton did to her in Monster's Ball. ****ed up my childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    a light skinned sista's can get it any time of the day.
                    And any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      im good...
                      No you're not.

Comment

Working...
                      X