Interesting that there hasnt been a mention of USADA for Floyd vs Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting that there hasnt been a mention of USADA for Floyd vs Guerrero

Not even just a media report.

Everything about this whole fight just feels weird.

What's there to say though? if there wasn't testing we would've known, I think. Pretty sure there was mention of it during the official announcement.

As for the fight being quiet...I suppose. But Pacquiao-Clottey only had the one HBO "Road to..." show for a date of March 13th? and they happened to pull a good 700k (HBO released numbers). Floyd being a bigger draw, and the event being on cinco de mayo versus a fellow Mexican...I think they'll be alright.

Comment

There's no need to because Mayweather has stated countless times that all of his fights we have Olympic style testing.

Comment

I find it funny hbo is all of a sudden about drug testing in boxing. **** is comical.

Comment

there wasn't much for the cotto fight either but alas they did get tested

Comment

Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 04-03-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              I find it funny hbo is all of a sudden about drug testing in boxing. **** is comical.
              I find it more ironic that HBO talks alot about testing in the US VADA vs USADA (Lampley all the sudden thinks VADA is superior to USADA as soon as his boss stops doing business with GBP) and manny's next fight is likely in china.

Comment

I mean we havent heard anyone say testing has started. Like in past maybe theyre waiting for the 24/7 to show all of that.

Comment

At this point you should know. He's done it ever since the Mosley fight, shouldn't need to be announced every time.

Comment

Whats there to talk about? Mayweather has negotiated for participation in full blood and urine testing for 3 years now. This was newsworthy in 2010 when it first started. Its 2013, and not only does Mayweather negotiate it, but many other fighters now do as well. Non-story.

Comment

Working...
                    X