Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    And here are your Mitt Romney supporters

[/IMG]

Lol she is by far, smarter and much better looking that the idiots found on the previous video and I'm not saying she is smart by any means.

Back on topic those ****y people are the ones that the Democrats prey upon to keep them in power.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      Lol she is by far, smarter and much better looking that the idiots found on the previous video and I'm not saying she is smart by any means.

Back on topic those ****y people are the ones that the Democrats prey upon to keep them in power.

I'm sure you think these folks are smart and good looking too. The funny thing is that your broke uneducated ass, sits in Puerto Rico wishing you could be just like them.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 10-18-2012, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

I'm sure you think these folks are smart and good looking too. The funny thing is that your broke uneducated ass, sits in Puerto Rico wishing you could be just like them.
        LMFAO.

That was the "check hook" of brutal responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Doh!
          Reminder: This is the kind of person that voted Obama in 2008 and this is the kind of person who will vote for him this year.

hey i just noticed the karma you left me.
          oooohh ohhh ahhh ahhh!
          at least you're open about it.

Comment

Down goes Frazier Down goes Frazier!!

Comment

Hey f@ggot at least they vote based on their beliefs not because of obama phones and obama checks plus most of them actually work for a living.

By the way ****** I am a part time Florida resident and vote in Florida. And unlike your broke Obama check vote, mine will actually make a diffence being that I vote in a battleground state.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                Hey f@ggot at least they vote based on their beliefs not because of obama phones and obama checks plus most of them actually work for a living.

By the way ****** I am a part time Florida resident and vote in Florida. And unlike your broke Obama check vote, mine will actually make a diffence being that I vote in a battleground state.
                What makes voting for a stupid belief (belief in God) any better than voting for a free cellphone? They're both completely asinine reasons for casting your ballot.

Also, I doubt half of those people work. Did you see that one guy with no teeth who was getting food stamps? I seriously doubt that guy is smart enough to hold even the most menial of jobs.

The only thing I've learned from watching both the Obama supporters video and this Mississippi Republicans video is that it's ****ing infuriating to me that uneducated morons like these actually get to have the same amount of say in an election as an informed citizen like the rest of us do.

My vote should count for like at least 100 Mississippi voters' votes. At least.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    What makes voting for a stupid belief (belief in God) any better than voting for a free cellphone? They're both completely asinine reasons for casting your ballot.

Also, I doubt half of those people work. Did you see that one guy with no teeth who was getting food stamps? I seriously doubt that guy is smart enough to hold even the most menial of jobs.

The only thing I've learned from watching both the Obama supporters video and this Mississippi Republicans video is that it's ****ing infuriating to me that uneducated morons like these actually get to have the same amount of say in an election as an informed citizen like the rest of us do.

My vote should count for like at least 100 Mississippi voters' votes. At least.
                    Not really voting because of free stuff makes you a moron and a cheap freeloading whore. Voting based on dumb beliefs just makes you a moron.

What makes you any better than any of those people even as misguided as they are at least they aren't voting for Obama.

Comment

Romney supporters.

Last edited by RespekonMyName; 10-18-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X