No announcement yet.

Making of a Murderer [TV] Seasons 1 & 2 Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    everybodys talking about it, seems like any other murder show but guess ill try it out
    Its definitely not.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has bought or will buy the rights & make a movie movie outta this at some point in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Its definitely not.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone has bought or will buy the rights & make a movie movie outta this at some point in the future.
      Watched the first ep. Wasn't bad

Comment

SPOILERS

Finished it. Really good doc. Super mfing long doe with a unsatisfying ending. Its ends with like "this **** kinda f#cked up ain't it" angle. I guess thats part of what makes it good theres no happy ending thus its more real.

All up in the reddit thread about this now. Not sure what I buy with Steven Avery. I find it hard to believe all that **** could be setup against him like it was. I mean okay with the keys & car, but the f#cking burnt up body in his bonfire seems a bit much for some cops to be setting up. And whats the Steven is innocent narrative? The cops killed this lady & set dude up or they found all this ladies **** at some other crime scene & navigated it all over to Steven's just to eff up his lawsuit. The Steven killed this lady, although not like they are suggesting, stance seems more reasonable & I'm all like **** the police in particular these police with how they handled so many elements of this ordeal.

That Brendan kid got f#cked over like the whole time. That was seriously brutal to watch that poor kid ill equipped to handle the situation he was in. It does appear that with the federal angle that they were discussing towards the end you'd think he might got a shot at getting out of prison in the next several years potential so I suppose thats about the best thing you can take away from this kid getting f#cked over by the system for a decade.

Comment

On ep 3 now.. The interrogators are some real scumbags. "Did you kill her on purpose?" "No" "see I knew it was an accident" lmao some elementary school shlt

Comment

All up in the reddit thread about this now. Not sure what I buy with Steven Avery. I find it hard to believe all that **** could be setup against him like it was. I mean okay with the keys & car, but the f#cking burnt up body in his bonfire seems a bit much for some cops to be setting up. And whats the Steven is innocent narrative? The cops killed this lady & set dude up or they found all this ladies **** at some other crime scene & navigated it all over to Steven's just to eff up his lawsuit. The Steven killed this lady, although not like they are suggesting, stance seems more reasonable & I'm all like **** the police in particular these police with how they handled so many elements of this ordeal.
            Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych killed her.

Comment

...or was it her brother and ex-boyfriend.

By far the best mystery/conspiracy I've ever been involved in. So many plausible theories. I don't think the police killed her but I do think that didn't matter to 'em, once they had an opportunity to fuck Steven Avery over - they did so.

Comment

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wkow/...e%2023%20+.pdf

http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movies...nt-present.php

Last edited by D-MiZe; 01-02-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

SPOILERS

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Bobby Dassey and Scott Tadych killed her.
                  That seems to be the popular theory. I don't really see how that all goes down. I don't recall if Avery says he seen her get into her car & leave or if he just went inside & didn't actually see her leave, but they were done & it was assumed she'd be leaving in seconds (believe its the latter, but not 100%). These cats would have either needed to have made a move quick while she's leaving or seconds away from leaving or followed her to some other place & did whatever they did before they killed & burned her. And why exactly? Just randomly wanted to kill this random lady?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    ...or was it her brother and ex-boyfriend.

By far the best mystery/conspiracy I've ever been involved in. So many plausible theories. I don't think the police killed her but I do think that didn't matter to 'em, once they had an opportunity to fuck Steven Avery over - they did so.
                    Cmon man. Her brother definitely gots a bit of a douchebaggy part in this doc. He kinda comes off like one of the cops with his ability to so easily assume truth & lies based on what he wants to be true. Seems like he was struggling a bit with the Brendan one, but ultimately he came up with the company line cuz I'd guess he probably wants to be past this part of his life already too & just get the people the police told him murdered his sister locked up for as long as he can. But killing his own sister is nuts. I don't see how anyone outside of the Avery compound could be involved. That would seem like a logistical nightmare for all the parties to get things lined up as they went down.

Comment

Cmon man. Her brother definitely gots a bit of a douchebaggy part in this doc. He kinda comes off like one of the cops with his ability to so easily assume truth & lies based on what he wants to be true. Seems like he was struggling a bit with the Brendan one, but ultimately he came up with the company line cuz I'd guess he probably wants to be past this part of his life already too & just get the people the police told him murdered his sister locked up for as long as he can. But killing his own sister is nuts. I don't see how anyone outside of the Avery compound could be involved. That would seem like a logistical nightmare for all the parties to get things lined up as they went down.
                      Her phone was hacked into and a voicemail was deleted by her brother and her ex-boyfriend. Why was that voicemail deleted? Why did Mike Halbach tell the media he was grieving before a body was found? Also, in that home video featuring Theresa she mentions she love her sisters, her parents but no brother.

I don't the brother killed her but maybe he knew more than what he was letting on. What was on that voicemail that he didn't want anyone to hear.

Comment

Working...
                      X