No announcement yet.

Lomachenko exemplifies the sweet science, not Floyd or Rigo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    I think he's talking styles not achievements.
    But his style has not even been put to the test at higher weights...Floyd was a ko artist at 130 and still untouchable...

Comment

I think he's talking styles not achievements.
      And he would still be wrong. They all exemplify the sweet science.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        ^this, but its funny how the paranoid pro black racists come out.

Its like you can't even praise someone who isn't black or you are a racist.

I don't even like white boxers, I despise Wladimir Klitschko yet I only like Lomachenko for his pigmentation. smh, IF anything the guys on here who praise Floyd and Rigo are the pro race biased ones. They praise any thing they do, I just call it how I see it.

In fact the only white boxer I have ever praised in my life is Lomachenko, I like his style lots of countering and slipping and punching. But if you are white and don't find Floyd or Rigo exciting you are a racist.

smh
        Don't even try to play that game. I've been here since 2007 and know your agenda very well. It's not just this thread although you made it obvious by bashing both Rigo and Mayweather while praising Lomo.

You're not slick. I see through your transparency like glass lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          That punch landed more on Mannys chest
          It hit his chin first and than landed on his chest, that was Floyds hardest shot, he threw it with a follow through like a pitcher throwing a fast ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
            I always enjoy watching Loma fight. He's the perfect balance of offense and defense.
            Floyd is the perfect balance.

Lomachenko studies Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              And he would still be wrong. They all exemplify the sweet science.
              Opinions eh, who needs 'em?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                I sure do. Try to deny and I'll destroy you lol.
                I could literally tell the truth and you still won't believe me, you will believe what you want. But the one thing that is clear is you are Race bias and paranoid.

Your comment alone shows it.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  It hit his chin first and than landed on his chest, that was Floyds hardest shot, he threw it with a follow through like a pitcher throwing a fast ball.
                  Manny also had his chin tucked into his chest..........huge difference to it being not tucked

Comment

Easily the most impressive performance by a fighter on last Saturday's card.

Nice that he made the transition from the amateur style (where he was more decorated like a Christmas tree) to the pro style. Guys like Rigo and Floyd still fight like amateurs, and I don't mean that as an insult because they're both extremely high on the P4P list.

Comment

Opinions eh, who needs 'em?
                      Dumb opinions at that lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X