No announcement yet.

A rubber match with Mike Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rubber match with Mike Alvarado

Despite the title of this thread, this wasn't the third in a bumming trilogy... it just refers to the ten-pack of rubbers I'd brought along for the night. Mike Alvarado was something of a minor dish, and I envisaged an entire evening rimming him, suckling his balls, swallowing his cum and licking the head of his phallus... though not like a queer, natch.

Anyway, I get there, and fuck knows what's up, but he's got some massive 14" dildo on him. I'm a man of the world, and 10, 12 inches, I'm okay, but that was going too far.

"What's going on, Mike?" I asked, "what's with the size of the weapon?"

"It's... er... it's not mine", he said, somewhat unconvincingly. "I didn't even know it was up my ass, I'd just gone to get some groceries at 4am."

I raised an eyebrow at this, it didn't really seem to add up somehow, and he kept looking away, as if he knew the truth but didn't want to reveal it.

"So the guy who drove you there, he stuck it up your ass?" I asked, still determined to get to the bottom of it all.

"It's owned by... the owner of it" he said, still looking shifty. It was clear I wasn't going to get a straight answer from him, and I was going to have to settle for what I had in front of me.

"Okay," I said, pulling off his clothes and feeling my throbbing bell pressing against my belt, "let's get it going."

Well, I was expecting a warrior's bumming like I'd heard he was capable of dishing out, but instead he just stood there, taking it. I repeatedly bummed him hard, and he offered nothing in return, just stood there as I pounded him, and hit him with dick so hard it rocked his head back. At one stage he put his hand below my waistline, but that was all.

Eventually I let go of everything I had, right in his face. He complained that he couldn't see, and wanted it all to be over. I was bitterly disappointed.

"I expected more, Mike," I said, perhaps a little ungratefully.

"I could have trained harder," he conceded, "You could have been in the ring with me a lot longer if I was right, but I wasn't. When it comes to your cock, then I just gotta get back to the drawing board and get back on it."

He wiped my glistening love sap out of his face, and seemed to muse philosophically on having a face full of my ejaculate. "That's what it is... that's what I get."

He shook his head, and was hard on himself. He pledged that next time, he'd be better prepared, and try and give me back a pounding in return, but I had my doubts I'd ever see him deliver a good bumming again.

Good work, slag.

Anorak's bum parodies work with almost any big fight scenario

Comment

These days, boxing's so bad I tend to look on the fights as being a parody of my bumming.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Despite the title of this thread, this wasn't the third in a bumming trilogy... it just refers to the ten-pack of rubbers I'd brought along for the night. Mike Alvarado was something of a minor dish, and I envisaged an entire evening rimming him, suckling his balls, swallowing his cum and licking the head of his phallus... though not like a queer, natch.

Anyway, I get there, and fuck knows what's up, but he's got some massive 14" dildo on him. I'm a man of the world, and 10, 12 inches, I'm okay, but that was going too far.

"What's going on, Mike?" I asked, "what's with the size of the weapon?"

"It's... er... it's not mine", he said, somewhat unconvincingly. "I didn't even know it was up my ass, I'd just gone to get some groceries at 4am."

I raised an eyebrow at this, it didn't really seem to add up somehow, and he kept looking away, as if he knew the truth but didn't want to reveal it.

"So the guy who drove you there, he stuck it up your ass?" I asked, still determined to get to the bottom of it all.

"It's owned by... the owner of it" he said, still looking shifty. It was clear I wasn't going to get a straight answer from him, and I was going to have to settle for what I had in front of me.

"Okay," I said, pulling off his clothes and feeling my throbbing bell pressing against my belt, "let's get it going."

Well, I was expecting a warrior's bumming like I'd heard he was capable of dishing out, but instead he just stood there, taking it. I repeatedly bummed him hard, and he offered nothing in return, just stood there as I pounded him, and hit him with dick so hard it rocked his head back. At one stage he put his hand below my waistline, but that was all.

Eventually I let go of everything I had, right in his face. He complained that he couldn't see, and wanted it all to be over. I was bitterly disappointed.

"I expected more, Mike," I said, perhaps a little ungratefully.

"I could have trained harder," he conceded, "You could have been in the ring with me a lot longer if I was right, but I wasn't. When it comes to your cock, then I just gotta get back to the drawing board and get back on it."

He wiped my glistening love sap out of his face, and seemed to muse philosophically on having a face full of my ejaculate. "That's what it is... that's what I get."

He shook his head, and was hard on himself. He pledged that next time, he'd be better prepared, and try and give me back a pounding in return, but I had my doubts I'd ever see him deliver a good bumming again.
        :lol:

Your threads are the best thing in the Lounge right now.

Comment

God damn gold!

Comment

Working...
          X