Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is The Best Ring Announcer Michael Buffer vs Jimmy Lennon Jr??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***9484;***8745;***9488;(***9685;_***9685;)***9484 ;***8745;***9488; View Post
    put it this way, they are both better than that scrub the ufc have... whats his name ? brian buffel or something.
    Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
    UFC is so low class.. Brian Buffer? Is that even his real name, he's always have so red faced and have that stereotypical drunkard profile about him.
    Lol you guys do know that UFC announcer Bruce Buffer is Michael's half-brother, right?

On this topic, Buffer for me - but I like Lennon Jr too, he is better with the names for sure. I just like the energy and catchphrase of Buffer more.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      (If anyone remembers "The Andy Griffith Show" there was a character called "Gomer Pyle" who normally spoke in a reedy voice, but made records singing in a very fine baritone........ He practiced it that way)
      I remember the first time I heard Jim Nabors sing, Edgar, I thought it was a voiceover. lol Jim had a nasally southern twang as "Gomer Pyle." It's hard to believe he could have such a thin voice in real-life, the guy sounded like he could play "Mephistopheles" in "Faust."

Comment

I'm enjoying Lupe Contreras most at the minute. He brings something a bit different to proceedings, at times it can seem like Buffer and Lennon Jr. are sleep walking through their delivery

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
          I'm enjoying Lupe Contreras most at the minute. He brings something a bit different to proceedings, at times it can seem like Buffer and Lennon Jr. are sleep walking through their delivery
          Lupe "Quien es mas macho" Contreras? lol I like him, too. But, fairly or not, he seems destined to remain in the Latino domain.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
            Originally posted by leeayon View Post
            quieeen eesss el mas macho ? no one ?
            Lupe Contreras is my favorite. I love the way he enunciates the words "Marcos 'El Chino' Maidana."

Comment

David Diamante!

actually its Classy Jimmy

Comment

This is like a boxer vs. slugger comparison. Michael Buffer had great attacking, aggressive voice while Jimmy Lennon Jr. had finesse, classical, more formal voice. Personally, i'd go for michael, just because i feel excited and more intensed as he's doing his "let's get ready to rumble" routine.

Comment

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS Get ready to RumbLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!

Comment

Buffer.

"Let's get ready to rumble" is lightening in a bottle. Seen fans in Russia join in when he says it and I've seen the most raucous, loudest crows imaginable, become silent just to hear it.

Comment

I have to say Buffer has the better tag line but Lennon Jr is classic boxing man. His father was the greatest ever, and his voice is just what boxing is all about.

Lupe Contreras is good to and the worst in the biz is Bruce Buffer. I want to punch that guy in the face. He has no voice for it, so he just screams in a low voice...fukin terrible.

"IIIIIIT's time! Yea it's time to retire

Comment

Working...
                      X