Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

agree

i agree with sulaiman but him saying this, is "el burro hablando de orejas"

Comment

Now for Marquez is just cherry pick. He can make two or three more fights, just selecting the right opponent$.

Comment

GTFO. The only person who should decide when he retires besides Marquez himself is Nacho.

Comment

He has achieved much and has nothing to prove to anyone, Jose Sulaiman should retire immediately.

Comment

I agree Marquez should just retire, he hit the top of anything he can accomplish its all down hill from here

Comment

Can someone please tell me why this dude keeps runnin his mouth??

Comment

Those two punches were magical, and the KO was spectacular..outside of that Marquez was getting whopped his opponent made a mistake..outside of that Marquez looked done! I have said it over and over again..RETIRE! This is not going to end well..that K.O. has created a false sense of "I still got it"..no you don't..your opponent left himself open for the punch..had he not..you were well into getting stopped. I like Marquez but between what the rest of us saw between knock downs and this whole memo fiasco it's time to walk away bro.

Comment

as much as i hate to admit it , it's the right advice..another pac fight is too dangerous for marquez...

Comment

PEEDs Marquez should give Pac a 5th fight without the infamous Heredia. and if Maquez can't KO Pac w/out Heredia it only proves he's roided.

Viejo culero Sulaiman should retire too.

Comment

JMM retires....Great Move

JMM dont....bad misatke

Comment

Working...
                      X