Your scorecard for Froch vs Kessler 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had 6-5 kessler with one round even.

Comment

I scored it 8-4 Kessler while watching live. Its a fight where 7 rounds either way is a good score, I think.

Comment

I don't remember my round by round scoring.. But I had it 8-4 or arguably 7-5 for Kessler.

Comment

It was pretty obvious that even Froch knew he was behind going into the final round. And Kessler clearly won that last round......

Comment

one judge had kessler winning the first 5 rounds....the 2 others had kessler winning the last 2 even though froch clearly won them. why are people giving kessler the 12th? froch had kessler hurt and dominated most of the round. because kessler came back in the last 3 seconds? did the rest of the round not happen?
            Last edited by daggum; 01-15-2013, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
              It was pretty obvious that even Froch knew he was behind going into the final round. And Kessler clearly won that last round......
              I don't think there was anything obvious about the fight..Other then it was close and would not surprise anyone if either fighter was up going into the last rd...

Comment

i had froch winning it close but the scorecards didn't really matter because the judges were gonna give that fight to Kessler regardless.............

so lets just say it was a close fight & look forward to the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  i had froch winning it close but the scorecards didn't really matter because the judges were gonna give that fight to Kessler regardless.............

so lets just say it was a close fight & look forward to the rematch.
                  why do you say that? just because one judge gave the first 5 rounds to kessler or because the other 2 gave the last 2 rounds to kessler which gave him the win on their cards even though he lost those rounds? nothing suspicious about that at all...

Comment

Originally posted by askoe View Post
                    hardly. it was a competitive and close round in which Froch landed the harder shots.

Froch knew he'd allowed the fight to get too close on Kessler's turf, that's why he looked rueful.

Comment

1. Froch
                      2. Kessler
                      3. Kessler
                      4. Kessler
                      5. Froch
                      6. Kessler
                      7. Kessler
                      8. Kessler
                      9. Froch
                      10. Froch
                      11. Kessler