Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite Mexican/Mexican American fighter of the last 20 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    why??cause yall pac turds still think he beat floyd lmao.
    I'm a Mayweather fan, moron. You're an alt.

Castillo was a 2x LW champ. Had wins over Stevie Johnston, Cesar Bazan, Juan Lazcano, Julio Diaz, Joel Casamayor, Diego Corrales, and was the closest Floyd Mayweather ever came to losing, and arguably won the first fight. Had Castillo gotten the decision over Floyd in the first fight, he'd be a 100% lock Hall of Famer. He'll be borderline when his time comes, but he is way way way underrated. I'll take Castillo's best wins (Johnston, Casamayor, and Corrales) over someone who's supposedly a lock HOF fighter in Cotto (Judah, Mosley, Clottey).

Comment

arguably lmao,plankiao got ktfo and thats a fact,mayweather beat castilo in the first fight even with a injury,and showed that hes superior in the rematch

Comment

tough, i'll go with Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          No Jose Luis Castillo??? The guy gets no love, even from his own country sometimes. What an underrated fighter he is.
          Unfortunately Castillo's name has been reduced to 'That guy who beat Mayweather, maybe'.

Really he is probably the best lightweight since Whitaker. But it'll take quite a while before he gets props for that

Comment

arguably lmao,plankiao got ktfo and thats a fact,mayweather beat castilo in the first fight even with a injury,and showed that hes superior in the rematch
            Of course Mayweather is superior to Castillo, he's the best of his era.

But Castillo is grossly underrated. The guy fought the best LW's of his time and beat all of them, except Floyd (who he arguably beat in the first fight). He's the best LW of his era, and his LW resume s**t's all over Mosley's.

Comment

1.Juan Manuel Marquez
              2.Erik Morales
              3.Antonio Margarito
              4.Rafael Marquez
              5.Finito Lopez

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                1.Juan Manuel Marquez
                2.Marquez
                3.Juanma
                4.Dinamita
                5.JMM
                fixed for ya

Comment

Also.....why even list Chris F**king Arreola???

That's like asking, who's your favorite African American fighter of the last twenty years and listing Tony Thomson or Seth Mitchell, or some s**t.

Comment

i cant really say right now cause i dont have one but from it i would pick marquez cause he ended the hypetrain of plankiao and his bum ass fans,face first brawlers dont impres me

Comment

No Jose Luis Castillo??? The guy gets no love, even from his own country sometimes. What an underrated fighter he is.
                      why??cause yall pac turds still think he beat floyd lmao.
                      I'm a Mayweather fan, moron.
                      I was waiting for that.

Anyway, for me it's Juan Manuel Marquez and Vicious Victor Ortiz.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what Canelo can produce during his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X