Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley has officially retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The search for the next "Sugar" name bearer begins.

Its like looking for a new Avatar.

Enjoy requirement Shane. Thank you for the fights.

Comment

His resume is hard to touch

Comment

If its over (hopefully it is) Shane had a damn good career...should deff be a Hall of Famer...

I just hope Shane isn't punchy cuz at times he sounds a bit...wish him the best...a real fighter

Comment

Good for Mosley, it has been a long road and Mosley has done well in his career. Glad he made this decision for his sake.

Enjoy your retirement in good health!

Comment

Good decision, another fighter who use steroids to enhance his chances in the ring..

Comment

I'm happy for Shane. Great career but it was time to end it.

Comment

Good luck in your post career champ

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Good decision, another fighter who use steroids to enhance his chances in the ring..
                  Sadly it took three pages and a bunch of replies saying this guy should be in the hall of fame before this point was made

Good luck to Shane with his post boxing career . He was a quality fighter and gave a lot of entertainment but his deliberate drug use should keep him well out of the HOF.

I wonder if any of the staunch Floyd supporters that disagree with me about Shane would feel that Pac should still be in the HOF were he ever to be found juicing.

Comment

During his prime, for a period of almost two years, he was one of the best pound for pound fighters of all time.

Glad he retired, made some descent money in his career, has a young son fighting now that he can dedicate himself to and maintain that competitive spirt in the sport of boxing.

But most importantly, he dosen't have to worry about ****ing the **** out of his extremely hot girlfriend Bella Gonzales when ever he wants... ain't no big fight coming up Shane, lay it on her son, enjoy the vacation that is the rest of your life.

Comment

It was a must. Mosley took all sorts of punishment in his last series of fights. Really, for his health, this guy needs to get out. Now.

Comment

Working...
                      X