Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why, when a fight doesnt happen, one fighter is AUTOMATICALLY DUCKING the other?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why, when a fight doesnt happen, one fighter is AUTOMATICALLY DUCKING the other?

I mean with Floyd this has happened.....

With Haye this has happened.....

With Devon and Bradley, and Ortiz, and Maidana, and Khan this has happened.....

Come on guys, there is more to a fight than just signing on the dotted line.....Negotiations about money, gloves, weight, this, that and the other......

These guys are all PROFESSIONAL fighters that have been figting their ENTIRE LIVES. Then they, just out of the blue, get scared of someone?

Come on guys be real....

Manny and Floyd arent scared of one another....

Haye and Wlad arent scared of each other....

And no one at 140 is scared of one another......

This is just one of my pet peeves....

Carry on.......

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
    I mean with Floyd this has happened.....

With Haye this has happened.....

With Devon and Bradley, and Ortiz, and Maidana, and Khan this has happened.....

Come on guys, there is more to a fight than just signing on the dotted line.....Negotiations about money, gloves, weight, this, that and the other......

These guys are all PROFESSIONAL fighters that have been figting their ENTIRE LIVES. Then they, just out of the blue, get scared of someone?

Come on guys be real....

Manny and Floyd arent scared of one another....

Haye and Wlad arent scared of each other....

And no one at 140 is scared of one another......

This is just one of my pet peeves....

Carry on.......
    What about Juanma?

Comment

N*gga you a funny fake Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        What about Juanma?
        Juan Maricon is Puerto Rican, dude is b*tch made since he was born.

Comment

There have been bona fide duckings and there is hater talk about ducking.

There are also fighters that just want a shot at the top guy because they think they are worth it.

Examples:

It appears Haye is flat out ducking the Klits, after all the talk.

Neither Cotto nor Vaca ducked each other, as it appers it is a Top Rank (Arum) decision to squeeze more money out of the fight.

Comment

I always laugh when fans talking about boxing history will point to any missing name on his record and cry ducking, even though they have no idea of the circumstances then. I'll say this to the day I die, fighters don't make fights, promoters and TV networks do.

Comment

It's true, fear is almost non-existent to top level fighters. Sadly people don't understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                What about Juanma?
                Okay, HTown (my alter ego) says that JuanMa ducks Caba and Gamboa.... But Adrian (The real me) knows that there is a reason for these fights not happening.....

Is JuanMa sacred to fight them two? Naw, I dont think so. But I do think that his handlers are a bit scared because there is a big chance (more of a chance for him to lose than win) that he will lose those fights and not make the money off of him that they had planned to......

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  It's true, fear is almost non-existent to top level fighters. Sadly people don't understand that.
                  What about Floyd's feelings about Margarito around 2007-2008?

Comment

With the way Paul Williams was trying to make excuses to not fight Martinez, I could say he was scared of Sergio. Fortunately, HBO told him to buck up and grow some balls.

Comment

Working...
                    X