No announcement yet.

New Black Panthers At Starbucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
    Like I said, I handle my business in the streets so I can afford my luxuries like starbucks coffee, rims and white women. They are probably on unemployment or some other form of government assistance which allows them to afford Starbucks.
    someone report this racist

Comment

There is a **** load of race related threads today, god damn.

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
        they also don't like coffee

or whipped cream
        Dunkin donuts for me.

Comment

Like I said, I handle my business in the streets so I can afford my luxuries like starbucks coffee, rims and white women. They are probably on unemployment or some other form of government assistance which allows them to afford Starbucks.
          You wouldn't last a min with me. You are a little boy from the burbs that asks his parents for money. You never put in work in your life son.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Dunkin donuts for me.
              really?

regular coffee that you can buy in places like Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks don't do it for me. i have to buy instant espresso coffee and make my own coffee. i like my **** dark and strong as hell (no ****)

i'm certifiably addicting to caffeine, man

i need help

HELP ME

Comment

You wouldn't last a min with me. You are a little boy from the burbs that asks his parents for money. You never put in work in your life son.

bully don't play that ****, son

Comment

So I walk into my local starbucks the other day, and as I am waiting in line I notice 7 NBP's all decked out in the riot gear, staring me down. I get up to the counter and order my Grande iced caramel frappucino w/whipped creme, and those ****ers bust out laughing at me! They tell me that a real black man would order a coffee like they do, Grande Black, scorching hot (with caramel and whipped creme). So I get up in their faces and say that a real black man isn't judged by his coffee but how he handles his business in the streets, and challenge them to a street fight, 7 on 1. And wouldn't you know, all those ***ots backed down. And they bought my coffee and held the door for me on the way out.

Comment

You wouldn't last a second in my world.

Comment

What you know bout puttin in work Bully?

Comment

Working...
                      X