Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murray wants Khan clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i was right about Murray beating Meager and STILL feel that Khans next fight should be Murray but Warren wont risk him.

Comment

I ran into this article doing some unrelated research. I was [amazed, astounded, frightened, disgusted] that this cult and it's charismatic leader has so much power. Ipod Videos have so much influence. And they routinely brainwash people. Think mass weddings. Think Messianic delusions.

Comment

Khan getting bashed was the best thing for Warren. Now they realise they need to milk Frank and stop him getting beat by bums by fighting bigger bums and paying of referees. They would have gone for self-promo if he had been impressive because the Khan camp genuinely believe he is world class!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
          Personally I would love to see this fight, Murrary for me was the best British prospect coming through the ranks in the past couple of years, but has been held up by truely awful match making by Hennesey. In his last fight Murrary didn't look intrested and didn't turn up at all, he should be up for fighting Meager though. If Murray wins the British belt in style this is the fight that should be made. It would be intresting to see how Murray would handle Khan's fast accurate punching and how would Khan handle a fighter as talented as Murray. Most people I would expect would pick Khan, I would of before the Gomez fight but Murray is much better opponent. How do you guys think this one will go?
          listen... enough of these clashes with britt lackeys like murray! lets see khan face someone that is at least ranked under 100! but if warren needs to make a creampuff bout murray is okay!
          khan the warren creampuff con... only in the U.K....LOL

Comment

Khan would get killed by Murray. It would be brutal.

Comment

Working...
            X