Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Warns Saunders: I Want Your Belt, That is My Goal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Warns Saunders: I Want Your Belt, That is My Goal!

WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders (23-0 12 KOs) is wanted man - with just about everyone targeting his world title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Saunders: For Six Million Dollars

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders (23-0 12 KOs) is wanted man - with just about everyone targeting his world title.

[Click Here To Read More]
      WAR GGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

why the exclamation point? golovkin barely even raises his voice

Comment

cue saunders giving up his belt, canelo style 'you cant force me to fight GGG, i wont be dictated to!'

Comment

Saunders better pull on his dancing shoes and practice his best aerobics, because his legs are the only thing that will save him.

Comment

Saunders is so lucky with that WBO belt which is basically his lucky lottery ticket. GGG and Canelo are wanting that belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                Saunders better pull on his dancing shoes and practice his best aerobics, because his legs are the only thing that will save him.
                Saunders is being inactive for almost a year since he won that belt. That's a lot of time off for a pro fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post
                  Saunders is being inactive for almost a year since he won that belt. That's a lot of time off for a pro fighter.
                  True. Most of these guys do more talking than fighting.

Comment

It's obvious Saunders prefers to hand his belt to Alvarez because he said, ''Alvarez can pay...''

Therefore, again, Alvarez will keep the WBO hostage at 160 and make a couple of defenses until 2018. Golovkin on the other hand, with his 2017 opposition and nobody wanting him to do an easy win at 168, will just do whatever other boring stuff at 160 and continue to be criticized by industry. In 2018 Golovkin is 36 if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                    X