No announcement yet.

Milo Yiannopoulos and Leslie Jones on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Here's a long article about it, the tweets are at the bottom.

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/20/1222607...-ban-explained
    Thanks for posting the article.

She's supposed to be the comedian and he destoryed her like that? hahaha Just a token.

Comment

Originally posted by tørment View Post
      Thanks for posting the article.

She's supposed to be the comedian and he destoryed her like that? hahaha Just a token.
      She's said a whole bunch of race related jokes and nobody says anything. The moment someone says anything to her she has a fuvkin meltdown. The double standard is hilarious.

Comment

Here's a long article about it, the tweets are at the bottom.

http://www.vox.com/2016/7/20/1222607...-ban-explained
        Thanks.

I genuinely don't see anything he posted that is ban-worthy.

Twitter isn't supposed to be some happy clappy society where everyone kisses celebrity ass.

This is a China/North Korea censorship move.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 07-21-2016, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Notice it's the liberals on the site ok with stopping free speech.

Quite telling.

Comment

Lol he has no issue with inflammatory and racist tweets but god forbid this guy says the movie sucks and calls her fat, ugly, and black. Yeah, that's much worse. It just goes to show you how demented these people are. They refuse to be objective and cry about the smallest stuff. Pretty sure Addix said he deserved much worse lol, over a tweet?
            everything he said that justifies milo's ban applies to leslie jones lock, stock and barrel from her own twitter history.

dunn is one of those saul goodman type lawyers minus the skill of being a lawyer. shouts like a pastor, wears bright colored suits and provides coupons for his service.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              He deserved to get banned, it's a long time coming. Deserves a lot worse too.
              Define "a lot worse". God forbid a man has an opinion that is different than your own , right? Please stop this leftist authoritarianism. You'll get Trump elected if you guys keep hating free speech.

Comment

keep at it liberals.

pendulum is in full swing.

Comment

none of what both of them said was that bad. i used to tweet like that all the time when i had my account. white people do do some crazy ****. it must be tweeted about. like walking cats with a leash.

i wonder if Beercules does this
                  Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 07-21-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Notice it's the liberals on the site ok with stopping free speech.

Quite telling.
                    It is shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
                      Define "a lot worse". God forbid a man has an opinion that is different than your own , right? Please stop this leftist authoritarianism. You'll get Trump elected if you guys keep hating free speech.
                      I have no problem with different opinions, but he's just a well spoken bigot who speaks well enough to make stupid people think he's smart.

He's just a bigot, and he uses his followers to attack people. that's why he got banned from twitter, that loud annoying black lady didn't bother anyone. She didn't deserve to have him and his army of racist trolls attack her. He knows god damn well what was going to happen when he brought her name up.

I have no tolerance for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X