No announcement yet.

Hitler killed millions in the name of atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    This is proof you cannot be moral without religion.
    BS there are some morally upright atheist out there!.

Comment

• Digging up this thread is simply causing trouble.

Comment

• I miss Mangler

Comment

• Hitler wasnt that bad of a guy.

Comment

• i'ts a telling point certainly for those whoh say that "religion is evil" while not allowing for the idea that "Atheism is evil."

neither are evil. they're processes by which people are socialized, either secularly or not.

hitler didn't kill people to "convert them" to anything. neither does isis. not institutionally, anyway. hitler, IS, the christian church in the periods following the life of jesus of nazareth, have wanted political power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Hitler wasnt that bad of a guy.
              True. He killed Hitler.

Comment

He just surrounded himself with the wrong people. I think Hitler originally wanted to be an artist, even a painter.

Comment

He tried to beat Tamerlane's 17 million murderous rampage and failed!.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                    He just surrounded himself with the wrong people. I think Hitler originally wanted to be an artist, even a painter.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i'ts a telling point certainly for those whoh say that "religion is evil" while not allowing for the idea that "Atheism is evil."

neither are evil. they're processes by which people are socialized, either secularly or not.

hitler didn't kill people to "convert them" to anything. neither does isis. not institutionally, anyway. hitler, IS, the christian church in the periods following the life of jesus of nazareth, have wanted political power.
                      Exactly, neither atheism or religion are inherently evil, if you believe in such a thing anyway. The acts that people who associate themselves with these belief structures reflect far more on the individuals than their beliefs or lack thereof.

Comment

Working...
                      X