Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marijuana and working out..what are the pros and cons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically, it all depends on how much you smoke.. If you smoke every day, then after 6-8 months, it WILL become addictive (mentally, and physically - although very, very mild physical symptoms). Read my prior post for details; but it will soon make it very hard to sleep, or eat UNLESS you smoke. So basically, smoking no longer has any effect, except keeping your metabolism very high. You just have to smoke to feel normal again...

But if you can just smoke a few times a week, like I do now, then you will only get the benefits from it - much better, deeper sleep (although some protest that if you go to bed high, your body doesn't enter the deep stages of sleep - I don't think this is true, because I find myself extremely well rested, and recovered if I go to bed high - I get a nice 10 hour sleep - which is sooo good if you're lifting weights and trying to build/maintain muscle). And it will help you eat more if you need to, in order to pack on the pounds (just be careful to eat the right foods!)

IN CONCLUSION - don't listen to the people who say marijuana has no physically addictive symptoms (physical withdrawal).. ONLY IF YOU SMOKE A LOT, FOR A LONG TIME, THOUGH. For me, it was after about 6-8 months when I noticed I had "physical withdrawal symptoms" when I did not smoke. While EXTREMELY MILD, here they are: Antsy feeling, restlessness, irritability, moody... No appetite... Hard to sleep... You have to smoke just to be able to eat, and sleep... THESE WILL ONLY LAST FOR 3,4, maybe 5 days, though; and they are VERY MILD... But they DEFINITELY are there.. I found it fairly easy to quit, because I had a reason to, and was motivated. And after about a week, it seems that your body and brain reset, and your sleep, and appetite returns... Heh, for me, I had a RAVENOUS APPETITE for the first month or so after my appetite fully returned... BUT FOR THE FIRST THREE DAYS - BE PREPARED TO HAVE TO FORCE YOURSELF TO EAT!

Comment

^Good ****

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
      X