Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all the "big" games done for this gen of consoles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are all the "big" games done for this gen of consoles?

The PS4 is expected to be out by fall, with the new X-Box not far behind.

There are still a few big hitters to come like GTA5, but what about the next Fallout? The next Halo? The next Uncharted? Half Life 3 LOL?

I think the announcements will dry up soon, so Sony and Microsoft need to start getting dev kits out to the major studios asap

There's still some great games, Last of Us and Dark Souls 2 and Metal Gear Soldi 5 will be big games. It always takes years for new consoles to get a big consumer base anyway, so we'll see some more heavy hitters before the PS3 and 360 are abandoned.

If the new Xbox is always online like the rumors say, people won't want to buy that anyway.

Comment

I very much doubt those rumours are true, I was talking about it the other day that I can'tsee mMicrosoft being that monumentally stupid when they have no need to be.

The "rumour" came from an "unknown source" in a Japanese magazines gossip column and was then plastered on the ign front Page for some reason.

I mean talk about publishing heresay

If there is any substance to it it'll likely be some premium service for hardcore gamers, Microsoft didn'tget so rich by bbeing dumb as to what the consumer wants and one survey would tell them that always online is not a go yet

Comment

Working...
      X