No announcement yet.

Post all Sandy Hook related posts here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    So a "bunch of idiots" created a "movie like scene"? That's your version of events?

One of the conspiracy theories is that they did hire "proper actors". But if they didn't hire "proper actors" why not? Did they lack the budget?

Who do you think actually funded this? And why was their accounting department so involved?

Oh I see now. The accounting department was brought in after the "inside job" involving the super-secret magic-thermate and the thousands upon thousands of people who needed to be paid off.

So basically you have difficulty keeping track of reality in general.

Ah, now we talk about evidence. How about this, I will provide you with one piece of evidence that Adam Lanza murdered a bunch of kids and teachers before shooting himself for every piece of evidence you provide that it was , what were your words?, "a bunch of idiots creating a movie like scene". In fact I'll even give you a head start and allow your first piece of evidence to be the name of the group, individual or organisation who arranged this "movie like scene".
    So far you haven't given me any evidence..you're just repeating what I already heard on the news..I know the story don't worry but the story is not true..and it's funny to hear/see say that someone else has problems with keeping track of reality...yea reality such as a plane hitting the pentagon building,an arab with 2 hours of flight instruction managed to hit the tower with no problems..that's the **** you believe in..don't talk about reality..you need to wake up

Hey any pictures of the wounded in that school?? Any bleeding people?? Any proper evidence you can provide me with???? No news articles or videos please!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      So far you haven't given me any evidence..you're just repeating what I already heard on the news..I know the story don't worry but the story is not true..and it's funny to hear/see say that someone else has problems with keeping track of reality...yea reality such as a plane hitting the pentagon building,an arab with 2 hours of flight instruction managed to hit the tower with no problems..that's the **** you believe in..don't talk about reality..you need to wake up

Hey any pictures of the wounded in that school?? Any bleeding people?? Any proper evidence you can provide me with???? No news articles or videos please!!
      I'll give you some evidence as soon as you tell me which "bunch of idiots" were behind the creation of the "movie like scene". The 9/11 talk is off topic, has been done to death and is making you look like an even bigger ******, so if you stick to just the one topic then it's win-win-win.

Comment

• I'm curious did Europe and other countries see a lot of news coverage for the shooting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          I'm curious did Europe and other countries see a lot of news coverage for the shooting?
          Just on the day it happened and the day after really. Not much details rather than the essential stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            I'm curious did Europe and other countries see a lot of news coverage for the shooting?
            It was the lead news item pretty much everywhere in the West but attitudes in Europe, Australia and Canada to the US gun debate range from "What? They still haven't banned all that shit?" to "What? They still haven't banned all that shit?". So it didn't have the "they're coming to take all your guns ha ha" subtext.

In fact the counter-culture ****** response in the UK was "Why does everyone care about kids being shot dead at school in America and NOBODY CARES about kids being killed in Pakistan" written by people who don't care about kids being killed in Pakistan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Just on the day it happened and the day after really. Not much details rather than the essential stuff.
              Yeah. We where only fed the official story. Nice to know that one can log into boxingscene and see all the questionable things lined up.

I really hope America is not fairly represented in this place.

Comment

• I'm upset because
                Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                I know you are
                So you have no problem making a mockery of the senseless slaughter of twenty first grade children and six teachers, just so you can chuckle at the responses you elicit? What an utterly vile human being.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Yeah. We where only fed the official story. Nice to know that one can log into boxingscene and see all the questionable things lined up.

I really hope America is not fairly represented in this place.
                  Would that it wasn't.

Of course morons have a louder voice on the internets though.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
                    So you have no problem making a mockery of the senseless slaughter of twenty first grade children and six teachers, just so you can chuckle at the responses you elicit? What an utterly vile human being.
                    have a and suck a di**...that's all I got to say

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I'll give you some evidence as soon as you tell me which "bunch of idiots" were behind the creation of the "movie like scene". The 9/11 talk is off topic, has been done to death and is making you look like an even bigger ******, so if you stick to just the one topic then it's win-win-win.
                      If I tell you then we would be talking about how they didn't know anything about it..you seem to defend the government quite a bit,but that's off topic squeely boy..we're talking about the incident and I need proof that there was indeed a shooting..

How many people were involved in the shooting??

Comment

Working...
                      X