Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can people stop with the Bradley crap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM don't want none.....Bradley even had Pac ducking and dodging the rematch.

Comment

JMM is a legend in my book and one of my favorites. With that put aside, Bradley would beat JMM. It's not a good matchup for Juan at all. Not to mention the fight would be boring.

Comment

LMAO,the only reason Marquez supporters want none of Bradley is because their scared he'd lose to Bradley...I personally think the fight would bring fireworks...

Comment

Bradley does not deserve a shot at Marquez. He got his a** beat by Pac in a one sided beat down then acts like he really one the fight. I would much rather watch Rios vs Marquez next.

Comment

much respect to jmm but theres no doubt in my mind that bradley jmm will be very competitive.........i wouldn't be surprised if jmm lost.

it's the styles.........

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              Bradley does not deserve a shot at Marquez. He got his a** beat by Pac in a one sided beat down then acts like he really one the fight. I would much rather watch Rios vs Marquez next.
              1.) Bradley didn't get his azz beat by Pac. He lost in a rather close fight.

2.) Rios just lost to a bum before he fought Alvarado

3.) Rios is a face first fighter that we've seen Juan beat down many times. It's a pointless fight because the outcome is a foregone conclusion.

4.) Rios is not more deserving of the shot than Bradley.

Comment

Its comical to see some of these responses. Are we talking about the same Bradley from the Alexander and Pac fights? Cuz' that guy sucks. He can't punch, he's a dumb fighter and is so out of Marquez's league even Ray Charles could see it.

Marquez would knock this guy out and laugh at his predictable repertoire. That's not the point though. The point is that Bradley doesn't merit the money and prestige associated with sharing the ring with legends yet. The Pac fight proved that.

He needs to get his ass on espn and show he can bang out some clubfighters and get real.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  JMM don't want none.....Bradley even had Pac ducking and dodging the rematch.
                  "JMM don't want none..." yea he only fought Pacquiao 4 times Mayweather, Barrera, and the top guys in his weight class for 20 years, but no he's scared of a feather fisted garbage fighter that got dominated by the guy he just KO'd

this is why people hate bradley, people like you and Romebyko hype this garbage ass fighter into some monster he isnt. Really no one is scared of Bradley.

Why would he fight Boring Bradley over Guerrero who actually won his last fights? Garcia? Matthyse, Rios etc.

no one gives a shit about Bradley

Comment

All I know is that Pac/Marquez/Bradley/Rios have to get matched up in some way, cuz that's all TR has available right now.

Comment

Fuck Mayweather and Pacquiao.... Bradley is the monster everyone is afraid of. He's Julian Jackson 2.0

Comment

Working...
                      X