No announcement yet.

Garcia's father sealed his sons fate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia's father sealed his sons fate

Garcia is getting knocked out bad in this one. His dad should have kept his mouth shut but now he gonna get humiliated.. He'll be wishing he was back on the farm feeding the pigs and stroking cow udders.

Garcia's pops is gonna have a seizure when he sees his son writhing around on the floor like a performing seal. Khan gonna deep fry these muhphuckas and send em back to kansas.

Don't write checks your a$$ can't cash.

I think you need to settle down there.

Comment

Originally posted by Fix View Post
      Garcia is getting knocked out bad in this one. His dad should have kept his mouth shut but now he gonna get humiliated.. He'll be wishing he was back on the farm feeding the pigs and stroking cow udders.

Garcia's pops is gonna have a seizure when he sees his son writhing around on the floor like a performing seal. Khan gonna deep fry these muhphuckas and send em back to kansas.

Don't write checks your a$$ can't cash.
      What'd he do??

Comment

Khan will stop Garcia...

Then get KO'd by Snr during the post fight interview.

Comment

He's gonna take a good beating

Probably a KO

Comment

Originally posted by shinya aoki
            khan ain't KOing ****...........
            Get on your actual account and let's bet...

Comment

lol you talk as if Khan is fukin Mike Tyson or something...not get your hopes up for Khan to "DESTROY GARCIA" Khan is going to "RUN THE THE CARDS"...LITERALLY! After he feels Garcia Power! He is not going to go to war with Garcia and that is all his dad was/is trying to BAIT HIM INTO DOING!

I think it is funny how Khan fans trying to hype him up and make him out to be this "TOUGH FIGHTER", he is all Speed and NOTHING ELSE

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                lol you talk as if Khan is fukin Mike Tyson or something...not get your hopes up for Khan to "DESTROY GARCIA" Khan is going to "RUN THE THE CARDS"...LITERALLY! After he feels Garcia Power! He is not going to go to war with Garcia and that is all his dad was/is trying to BAIT HIM INTO DOING!

I think it is funny how Khan fans trying to hype him up and make him out to be this "TOUGH FIGHTER", he is all Speed and NOTHING ELSE
                Stop trolling. Khan's going to whoop his ass.

Comment

Win or lose, Garcia's Dad isn't doing him any favours. Looks like an out of control 12 year old with ADD in front of a crowd.

Comment

I might be jumping the gun here but i think this is what pretty much sealed his son's fate:

Comment

Working...
                    X