Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been watching "Lights Out" on FX?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler In Post!!

Omar shocked me when he said he chose not to get up and said he isn't a boxer. Do you guys think Lights will turn him around or will that be it for Omar?

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      Lights out is the ****,it's on par with Sons of Anarchy,if U wanna watch a good show,this is it!!I missed last night,but I seen the 1st 3,I won't miss another episode if I can help it.
      nah i dont think its on par with SOA or yet. way too early to say that. i dont think will be but its good. i like the show. im not surprised it was a slow start. most dramas are but like Justified and Terriers it started slow but got better. thats what i like about the FX shows ive watched. they usually get better. SOA last season was rather weak in the first 6 eps but starting with 7 it got better and that finale was one of the best ive seen for a finale.

i hate this ratings crap. these idiots are living in the past just counting the numbers being watched at the times its on. they need to start adding in DVR recordings. i DVR it and most of the shows i watch. i pretty much never watch anything while its on other than sports. i try at times but mostly im doing something else. i rather watch my shows when i want to and skip through the commercials. they show DVR numbers when looking up ratings but they dont count. shows would be around longer if they counted those. Jerry Seinfeld should be thanking god his show was around when rartings werent as big a deal as they are now. that show was crap in the ratings for 4 years and didnt get popular enough until season 5. i never liked it.

if anybodys missed eps that have already aired they are posted in the video section. if you really wanna help with ratings then watch the future airings if you can. if you cant and are too busy well i blame those dinasaours for not counting DVR numbers that would likely keep shows on longer and give it a chance.
      Last edited by RULE; 02-02-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
        I saw an episode last night and I really enjoyed it. Anyone know where I can download or watch the first 2?
        f*** a torrent. first four is here.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=453778

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          bump..anyone who hasnt seen it should tune in every tuesday...lets make sure this show gets ratings..
          Don't you have to be participating in that Nielsen program to be included in the stats anyway?

Comment

I saw the latest episode. He did better in his mma match than james toney did

Comment

Originally posted by RULE View Post
              nah i dont think its on par with SOA or yet. way too early to say that. i dont think will be but its good. i like the show. im not surprised it was a slow start. most dramas are but like Justified and Terriers it started slow but got better. thats what i like about the FX shows ive watched. they usually get better. SOA last season was rather weak in the first 6 eps but starting with 7 it got better and that finale was one of the best ive seen for a finale.

i hate this ratings crap. these idiots are living in the past just counting the numbers being watched at the times its on. they need to start adding in DVR recordings. i DVR it and most of the shows i watch. i pretty much never watch anything while its on other than sports. i try at times but mostly im doing something else. i rather watch my shows when i want to and skip through the commercials. they show DVR numbers when looking up ratings but they dont count. shows would be around longer if they counted those. Jerry Seinfeld should be thanking god his show was around when rartings werent as big a deal as they are now. that show was crap in the ratings for 4 years and didnt get popular enough until season 5. i never liked it.

if anybodys missed eps that have already aired they are posted in the video section. if you really wanna help with ratings then watch the future airings if you can. if you cant and are too busy well i blame those dinasaours for not counting DVR numbers that would likely keep shows on longer and give it a chance.
              The Son's season 1,1st 3 episodes??Yeah.lights is up there!!It has the goods to be a great ****ing show homey.But if U wanna talk about season finales,check out Rome 11 1st season,I've never seen a better episode in my life of 1 show,it wasn't the finale,but it sure could have been.Lights,the acting,the story,the connection to the sport,I never was a believer in love at 1st sight,then I saw the 1st,now I'm a believer!!

Comment

I'm glad that a show about boxing finally came out.

Comment

I like the show Ive been watching every episode. Sucks that its been gettin low reviews im sure if people gave it a shot they would like it. Each episode has done a pretty good job of sucking me in and the storylines are good.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    The Son's season 1,1st 3 episodes??Yeah.lights is up there!!It has the goods to be a great ****ing show homey.But if U wanna talk about season finales,check out Rome 11 1st season,I've never seen a better episode in my life of 1 show,it wasn't the finale,but it sure could have been.Lights,the acting,the story,the connection to the sport,I never was a believer in love at 1st sight,then I saw the 1st,now I'm a believer!!
                    i was talking about season 3 of Sons finale being one of the best finales i seen imo. like i said i like Lights Out but i dont think its better than Sons. i already said in my post you quoted it could be but its still early. its all a matter of opinion. no one is right or wrong is saying which is better. i wasnt comparing the first 3 episodes of either show anyways. i saw Rome when it aired and yea that was a great show i agree.
                    Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                    I like the show Ive been watching every episode. Sucks that its been gettin low reviews im sure if people gave it a shot they would like it. Each episode has done a pretty good job of sucking me in and the storylines are good.
                    its getting low ratings. the show is getting almost nothing but positvie reviews from critics but sadly that doesnt matter. ratings do.

Comment

Originally posted by RULE View Post
                      i was talking about season 3 of Sons finale being one of the best finales i seen imo. like i said i like Lights Out but i dont think its better than Sons. i already said in my post you quoted it could be but its still early. its all a matter of opinion. no one is right or wrong is saying which is better. i wasnt comparing the first 3 episodes of either show anyways. i saw Rome when it aired and yea that was a great show i agree.

its getting low ratings. the show is getting almost nothing but positvie reviews from critics but sadly that doesnt matter. ratings do.
                      I never said it was better,I said it was on par,meaning as good as.

Comment

Working...
                      X