Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Derranged has asked me to pass on a message to you guys..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad. He is right, BS has changed, and for the worse. I was banned recently for the first time, and the mods ignored me when I inquired about it, setting a fine example of mods on this site, no doubt. It seems like favoritism is everywhere on here.

Comment

Georges is an ATG in these forums. Living Legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        It's from his personal Facebook account, this has nothing to do with me may I add I'm just doing a good aul e-friend a favor as I owe him.

Boxingscene is a forum in which I have posted on for over 8 years and it has changed, it is too strict and the fun has been taken out of it, casual jokes are clearly a thing of the past therefore I am announcing my retirement. I never told you guys how much some of you meant to me, the past 3 years in particular have me tough for me personally and I found alot of comfort by just having fun and joking with you guys on here. I went through a bad breakup and have been struggling with depression and some of you may not realise that yes, I genuinely did have a drinking problem and I am recovering right now. I have also been having trouble accepting certain things about myself and I guess it's time I just focused on accepting who I am.
        Looks like he finally worked up the courage to admit what we already knew about him...

Comment

I think Derranged is too hard on himself in that regard. Sure, he drinks. Infact, he drinks a lot. Like, Andre the Giant proportions. Still, that's pretty much what your 20s are about. He hasn't done anything he can't recover from during his (much more relaxed) 30s. I'll be in the same boat, as will many of you I suspect. That's just the cycle of life. You get freedom and go nuts with it in your 20s doing all sorts of risky **** that test the boundaries of your own mortality. Then you spend your 30s cleaning up the mess you left in the wake of your 20s.

Derranged is going to be just fine. As for our "beef", it's nothing thata night of drunken chat and a few bro hugs couldn't rectify.

He knows he has support here if ever he needs it.

Comment

Need more backstory to this one.

Best of luck with your problems, mate. We've all got 'em.

Comment

Working...
            X