No announcement yet.

Olusegun Ajose calls out Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Haymon and Goldenboy would NEVER allow such a fight.
    They already did it with Garcia, no way they let Broner anywhere near a mobile boxer with good speed on his hands and feet.

Comment

Dude lasted 10 rounds with the beast Lucas, and arguably could've finished the fight (i felt the stoppage was premature). He wasn't disoriented at all and got up pretty fast. I doubt broner could stop him, but as much as I like Ajose he doesn't have enough pop to keep broner honest. Broner 117-111 similar fight to mayweather/corley where broner has some moments that he looks vulnerable.
      Last edited by hhwff3000; 02-17-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        They already did it with Garcia, no way they let Broner anywhere near a mobile boxer with good speed on his hands and feet.
        They put Garcia in with Holt to see what type of fighter they had on their hands. Then had him match up with Khan.

Broner has yet to face even a Nate Campbell type opponent.

You thought Canelo was resume padding, good God.

Comment

Guess who Ajose's first fight was with!!!

That alone gets my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
            They put Garcia in with Holt to see what type of fighter they had on their hands. Then had him match up with Khan.

Broner has yet to face even a Nate Campbell type opponent.

You thought Canelo was resume padding, good God.
            First of all broners resume is better than canelos and u do realize Campbell and Holt were absolutely shot when Garcia fought them rite? Neither win counts for much. Don't mention names just to mention them.

Comment

Ajose is a very solid test.....would be crazy if Broner KO'd him

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                First of all broners resume is better than canelos and u do realize Campbell and Holt were absolutely shot when Garcia fought them rite? Neither win counts for much. Don't mention names just to mention them.
                Shows how much you know about boxing. Campbell wasn't shot in that particular fight. Of course he wasn't "the galaxy warrior", but he was putting in work that night.

The fight with Holt was to establish either one of them as a top contender at JWW. Holt did get KO'd earlier, but came back with 2 KO victories in a row, and was a huge test for Garcia at that time. Garcia imposed his will, and Holt got shook after the 2nd round.

You don't know **** about boxing.

Besides Demarco, who the **** is on broner's resume???

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  Shows how much you know about boxing. Campbell wasn't shot in that particular fight. Of course he wasn't "the galaxy warrior", but he was putting in work that night.

The fight with Holt was to establish either one of them as a top contender at JWW. Holt did get KO'd earlier, but came back with 2 KO victories in a row, and was a huge test for Garcia at that time. Garcia imposed his will, and Holt got shook after the 2nd round.

You don't know **** about boxing.

Besides Demarco, who the **** is on broner's resume???
                  Oooh don't say that, that's "Mr-I-know-it-all-and-you-don't-know-****" over there.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Oooh don't say that, that's "Mr-I-know-it-all-and-you-don't-know-****" over there.
                    He obviously didn't watch either fight. He's a Boxrec warrior.

Comment

This would be awesome. Ajose is no joke. Pre Matthysse it was the cool name to call out as underrated now he's s hit apparently? I'd love that fight. Quick, great chin and heart and has decent pop. I'd watch

Comment

Working...
                      X