Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a list of HBO TV ratings per year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a list of HBO TV ratings per year?

I keep reading after Cotto , Broner, Sergio that they're doing amazing HBO numbers and breaking records.

Does anyone have a list of HBO TV ratings? It would be nice to see some dating back to 5 years ago and how they compare.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing...7911--box.html

Comment

I read some numbers that were reported, and they averaged just above 1 mil viewers which is not really that good.

Any basic show on HBO or Showtime does more ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
        I read some numbers that were reported, and they averaged just above 1 mil viewers which is not really that good.

Any basic show on HBO or Showtime does more ratings.
        Not really.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
          Not really.
          Yes.

Even some of the more popular fighters were doing 700k like Donaire.

Comment

Yes.

Even some of the more popular fighters were doing 700k like Donaire.
            Donaire is not a popular fighter. He is a top pound for pound fighter. But at 122 lbs, it is almost impossible to get people to care. I am a die-hard boxing fan and even I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
              Donaire is not a popular fighter. He is a top pound for pound fighter. But at 122 lbs, it is almost impossible to get people to care. I am a die-hard boxing fan and even I don't care.
              You don't care about Donaire, a top p4p fighter?

Comment

You don't care about Donaire, a top p4p fighter?
                Not really. His KOs vs. Darchiniyan and Montiel were extraordinary. I saw the Montiel fight on HBO. But his fights afterwards and also the relatively weak competition he's faced has made me lose interest in him. Admittedly, I do prefer to watch fights between welterweight and light heavyweight.

Comment

I wonder how DVR/On Demand affects these ratings. I've seen articles stating that people who watch the fight within 24 hours are counted as live viewers or some ****.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I wonder how DVR/On Demand affects these ratings. I've seen articles stating that people who watch the fight within 24 hours are counted as live viewers or some ****.
                    It's live plus same day replay which is the same for all TV ratings

Comment

Working...
                    X