Filipinos just keep beating Mexicans in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
    Berto vs Guerrero is next week
    Yeah that is going to be a tough one, may the best man win I will leave it at that.

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
    Boxing is now the national sport of the Phillipines
    They are doing great It's a better sport for them. If I'm correct the national sport of Pilipinas is the sport that involves kicking a small sack like a ball and I think Filipinos love basketball but Boxing suits them better.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
      That's a smart move, they were going nowhere in Basketball. Football is still easily Mexico's favorite sport.
      yeah and boxing aint even mexico's number 2 sport, that nod goes to Lucha Libre if you want to consider that a sport tho

Comment

Good fight for the victors no matter what country or even planet they from. A fighter beat a fighter in my eyes

Comment

Gotta give mexican props they fight, they dont hide behind tweeter and try to run smear campaigns to avoid fighting some Filipinos.

Filipinos and Argentina boxers are making a play in this boxing world.

Comment

These racial/nationalistic type of threads should be taken down immediately if you ask me. Nothing good comes of it.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
              these racial/nationalistic type of threads should be taken down immediately if you ask me. Nothing good comes of it.
              +1..........................................

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                Gotta give mexican props they fight, they dont hide behind tweeter and try to run smear campaigns to avoid fighting some Filipinos.

Filipinos and Argentina boxers are making a play in this boxing world.
                When is your dumba$$ going to learn to capitalize the M for Mexican.

Comment

Well tbh everybody is beating Mexicans.
                  Americans
                  Puerto Ricans
                  Filipinos
                  Argentinians

Comment

These racial/nationalistic type of threads should be taken down immediately if you ask me. Nothing good comes of it.
                    Good point. I dont see any room for a thread like this in a boxing Forum full of knowledgable boxing fans. This kind Of trash spills from promoters and true boxing fans should refrain from these pointless topics.

Comment

Agree!!!! Even the so-called Mexican fronters in this thread alone is making Mexicans look bad!!!

People should love boxing for boxing.

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
                      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X