Which would you rather take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
    Jabs? hooks? uppercut?
    Lets just pretend that both fighters will be using their $$$$ punches. For Tyson it would be his left hook and PAC his left straight.

My question for the thread starter is, where would the punch have to land, chin, nose, temple.

F**k man, I'll take PAC's, and I probably won't survive after the first punch. So I figure take a ko shot from a lil fighter rather than a 235lb. animal.

Comment

Originally posted by We want Floyd View Post
      Lets just pretend that both fighters will be using their $$$$ punches. For Tyson it would be his left hook and PAC his left straight.

My question for the thread starter is, where would the punch have to land, chin, nose, temple.

F**k man, I'll take PAC's, and I probably won't survive after the first punch. So I figure take a ko shot from a lil fighter rather than a 235lb. animal.
      does it really matter? 1 punch from tyson in any of those spots would take your head off.

Comment

Originally posted by aether View Post
        does it really matter? 1 punch from tyson in any of those spots would take my head off.

glove on/off?

Comment

Originally posted by marquez777 View Post
          glove on/off?
          doesnt matter really. lets just say for the sake of argument with gloves.

12 oz for pac, 16 oz for mike

Comment

i think ill choose mike 1 punch

at least, after the 1 punch by mike, ill be knocked out and will not feel any pain afterwards, if pac hits me, ill gonna feel the first 5 punch then be knock out at the 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
              i think ill choose mike 1 punch

at least, after the 1 punch by mike, ill be knocked out and will not feel any pain afterwards, if pac hits me, ill gonna feel the first 5 punch then be knock out at the 6th.
              you must have an excellent chin..

i think pac's first or second punch ko's me. then he'd be just hitting my unconscious body

Comment

im not gonna take 10 of these.

i choose mike's and be done with it
                Last edited by aether; 09-13-2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X