No announcement yet.

Official Lucas Matthysse vs Viktor Postol Fight Prediction/Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    I'm devastated! That was probably Lucas' last chance at the big time. Congratulations Postol.
    Mannie I like you but you rode the hype train as much as anybody, hard lesson learned. You should change your user title it's embarrassing.

Comment

• lol it's unbelievable how all these titles are being handed out for fun and a quality fighter like Matthysse hasn't managed to get his hand on one. Look at the guy Broner fought for a title tonight ffs...

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        Mannie I like you but you rode the hype train as much as anybody, hard lesson learned. You should change your user title it's embarrassing.
        I do still have that lol. Maybe later. I'm just going to go home and drink a delicious Ballast Point Grape fruit IPA, and nurse my wounds.

Comment

• I think we all have seen Matthysse in bigger wars.I dont know if it was the height/reach advantage Postal had,something was off with Lucas.Postol came out on top.congrats.

Comment

• if lucas is not going to change his corner i hope he retires, they won't do any good to him, no gameplan whatsoever

Comment

• Originally posted by tsii View Post
              I think we all have seen Matthysse in bigger wars.I dont know if it was the height/reach advantage Postal had,something was off with Lucas.Postol came out on top.congrats.
              it was postol's jab and movement, nothing more than that

lucas can't become an in-fighter, he's a mid-range guy and postol wouldn't fight him at mid-range and lucas got frustrated

it's as simple as that really

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                if lucas is not going to change his corner i hope he retires, they won't do any good to him, no gameplan whatsoever
                It was a tough stylistic match-up with the height & reach disadvantage but once Postol stopped holding I thought Matthysse started to catch him with big shots, he was getting there in the 6th & 7th but he just fell away after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  if lucas is not going to change his corner i hope he retires, they won't do any good to him, no gameplan whatsoever
                  Not the corners fault, he's just not all that

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Not the corners fault, he's just not all that
                    i know you are trolling, but they suck, they reallt do.

Comment

• Damn....definitely not the outcome I predicted but give credit to Postol....he frustrated Lucas with the clinches and that headbutt....I hope Lucas doesn't retire without getting a world title, that would be a shame

Comment

Working...
                      X