What do you guys think?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    he's a piece of sh.it!

she calls that a friend plus she should be worrying about her kids and not crying over some bull**** fake friends tears

Is it you Bossy?

Cause I need some money yo!

You gimme me money!

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
    This girl sounds like a ******.

Your kids come first, shouldn't even be thinking twice.
    Hello sunshine

Comment

I used the wrong choice of word with friend, tbh.

They casually know each other and only speak on FB. Not like her everyday close friend.

Comment

revelations :
        the "friend" is boss lady.

the "acquaintance" may in fact be her baby's daddy.

don't give that broke joker a dime.

Comment

Boy this generation is producing some goof ball ass chicks nowadays....they'll sacrifice their kids for a little attention from a man.

Or is it we're producing some sorry ass selfish dudes who think skinny jeans are manly?

Sorry, I digress....

Slap your friend Bossy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
            Boy this generation is producing some goof ball ass chicks nowadays....they'll sacrifice their kids for a little attention from a man.

Or is it we're producing some sorry ass selfish dudes who think skinny jeans are manly?

Sorry, I digress....

Slap your friend Bossy.
            ^^Boom!

Crying over a guy you hardly know about lending money....when you got kids to feed on a tight budget, smh.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              revelations :
              the "friend" is boss lady.

the "acquaintance" may in fact be her baby's daddy.

don't give that broke joker a dime.
              No and no

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post

Sorry, I digress....

Slap your friend Bossy.
              That.

He approached her out of the blue with a sob story. It wasn't her seeking attention .

Comment

Help yourself first before you help others.

Comment

it's been awhile...

i don't lend money to anyone. most people i know are broke because they are lazy or have substance issues. if i do "lend" money i'm usually pretty certain i ain't getting it back anytime soon. hell i'd be lucky to get it back at all. i've helped people a few times & got the usual bull****. they stop calling & avoid you like the plague. everytime you call there they think it's about the money(it usually isn't)so they start screening your calls, etc...i couldn't be bothered anymore. your friend should just cut ties with this person who is trying to guilt her. if he can't figure out money is going to be tight when she is jobless & a single mother then he is a complete waste of skin...how ya been? hope all is well in your land...

Comment

I don't even know why anyone would think like that. If I was in her shoes, I'd give everything to my kids, no compromise. It wouldnt even be a question.

If he's being insistent to the point it makes her cry, then either he's in trouble, is a drug addict or he doesn't respect her. In which case you should help her out of it because abusive relationships are not only wrong but never turn out well.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-27-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

She should have told him to act like a man, sack the fuck up, and find the money from another source then from a single, out of work mother.

What kind of fucking pussy do you have to be to pull a stunt like that?

I couldn't look at myself in the mirror if I stooped that low.

Comment

Working...
                      X