No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Carl Frampton Won't Last Against Kiko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Carl Frampton Won't Last Against Kiko

Sergio Martinez says Kiko Martinez will beat Carl Frampton inside the distance when the pair clash in Betfair’s ‘Unfinished Business’ on February 9 at the Odyssey Arena in Belfast, live on Sky Sports.

The middleweight king manages the European super bantamweight champion who defends his title against unbeaten star Frampton. Sergio is backing his charge to upset Britain’s hottest super bantamweight in his hometown, and believes he will do so in devastating fashion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I just don't see Frampton losing this one, Kiko has power but is fairly limited. Carl is the real deal, would love to see him up against Mares! Wanted to get ringside seats for this but they sold out in no time!

Comment

I think this fight will be a very technical display by Carl Frampton...
      I don't see Kiko getting knocked out but I reckon this will be Frampton's hardest fight to date.

Comment

Frampton gonna school kiko with ease.

Comment

Reckon Sergio must have had a couple of extra big glasses of Rioja when he wrote this one.....Frampton will win this one and it could be quick as well.

Just my opinion, but right at the moment Frampton does not get beaten in Belfast and is a safe bet for a world title belt.

The McGuigan's don't need to waste their time on anyone who is not top quality goods...and they reckon Frampton is worth the candle. That's good enough for me.

Comment

I doubt it.

But it's a good fight, I have confidence in Frampton though.

He was so impressive in his last fight. I'm a fan.

Comment

Frampton gets stopped inside of 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Frampton gets stopped inside of 3 rounds
                Interesting.

Based on?

Comment

Good litmus test for Frampton.... If he blows away Martinez the same as he did Molitor we just might have a gem on our hands

Going for Framps by decision though

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                    Good litmus test for Frampton.... If he blows away Martinez the same as he did Molitor we just might have a gem on our hands

Going for Framps by decision though
                    I wasn't sold on Frampton until the Molitor fight. He looked incredible in that fight, and I thought he'd have his hands full and he dominated and stopped him very impressively.

This fight with Kiko has been a long time coming. They've been signed to fight like 2 or 3 times but keeps falling through.

I think Frampton has a lot of potential. Physically and mentally he looks sharp, good power, speed, timing and looks like a good boxer.

I want to see him and Quigg fight, if he beats Martinez.

Comment

Working...
                    X