Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has been the most difficult game you have ever played?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either rayman(original on ps1) or crash bandicoot. getting 100 percent on these games is frustrating as hell.

Comment

Turok 2 seeds of evil, one of my favorite games of all time n it was difficult at the time

Games now days are just a walk through, so simple

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Turok 2 seeds of evil, one of my favorite games of all time n it was difficult at the time

Games now days are just a walk through, so simple
        it helps that they implement good checkpoints in games now. a lot of the older games required you to do the same old shit time and time again, which was annoying as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
          it helps that they implement good checkpoints in games now. a lot of the older games required you to do the same old shit time and time again, which was annoying as fuck.
          Well yea, but i miss that, lol i remember when i didnt even have a memory card

Comment

i sort of agree with you. i remember going as far as i could in a game because i couldn't save due to have no memory card. ps1 is the console for me as a kid and will always be my fave console. i seem to remember when i had a ps2, and got an 8mb memory card thinking what a huge amount of space that was.

Comment

Originally posted by Enliven26 View Post
              Lmao yeah, games now save every step you take.

Comment

lmfao oh man there were a few games I had like all the secrets and shortcuts and everything down pat up to through the point I was stuck at. Each weekend play that whole part of the game over and then try desperately to figure out how to get further.

I feel like people are afraid nowadays to actually play the games and discover things. So many of my friends play with the guidebook in hand on their first playthrough of the game, like where's the fun of that? You're just going through the motions of pressing all the buttons someone else is telling you to.

Comment

Long story short:

I gave Dark Souls a chance when it was free to download on Xbox360, after loving it and playing also Dark Souls II, I knew I had to play Demon Souls.

Thing is, I never had a PS3 and the servers were down because it has been many years since it came out.

So I borrowed a PS3 and the game from a friend to see if it was just as good as Dark Souls.

It was the hardest game I ever finished, it was hell and deeper than hell, but it was an experience playing it with absolutely no help from anyone, none.

No place in game had ever made me feel depressed, but this location almost made me quit.

And it's name is Valley Of Defilement.

Comment

Lost souls. Hard as hell, boring. Never beat it. Swore off it, traded it in with no regrets.

Comment

Super metroid(SNES)
                      Trials HD(Xbox 360)
                      Pilot wings(n64)was hard if you wanted 100% completion
                      Another world(Amiga) is the only game that defeated me
                      Fxck another world

Comment

Working...
                      X