Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you deal with a thristy chick who won't leave you alone at work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You wanna know how I know you're g@y?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      tell her about boxingscene...everything all about it...the points, the trolls, the name calling, the lounge...the topics...if she doesn't think you're a weirdo after all that, go to HR
      Quoted for truth brother

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        tell her about boxingscene...everything all about it...the points, the trolls, the name calling, the lounge...the topics...if she doesn't think you're a weirdo after all that, go to HR
        ain't that the truth

Comment

freaking wail on it like a savage.

Comment

If you have a small pecker whip it out, that'll get rid of her.
            Tell her how you and your boyfriend enjoyed ya'lls evening last night.
            Don't shower or brush your teeth for a week, and go talk to her
            Tell her I'd dump my girl for you, but your **** and/or ass are way smaller than hers.
            Stand next to her and fart. Then laugh about it.

Comment

Just deal with it you girl. Actually you're a bigger p*ssy cuz girls deal with creeps all the time. As long as she isn't doing anything crazy just deal with it. What kind of men would be "creeped out" by the stares of an ok looking woman?

Or just come forward and tell her you like big throbbing cocs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                Just deal with it you girl. Actually you're a bigger p*ssy cuz girls deal with creeps all the time. As long as she isn't doing anything crazy just deal with it. What kind of men would be "creeped out" by the stares of an ok looking woman?

Or just come forward and tell her you like big throbbing cocs.
                Haha

I'm amazed this is even a question. I don't even see how workplace flirting is making you uncomfortable. However, if it is, just reiterate that you have a girl and that you're uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                  First of all, before any of you say "just hit it", I have a girl and I don't cheat. Furthermore she's an okay looking girl but she's not my type at all even if I was single. The problem is I have to see this chick at work. Every time I see her, she always flirts with me and it's getting uncomfortable since I make it obvious that I'm not interested. It's kinda creepy too because this one time I had to go to the section she works in to get something and she was looking at me all the way there when I got up the escalator. It was funny at first but I thought it was creepy when I actually thought about it. I think she knows I have a girl but she doesn't seem to care. What would you do if you were me?

Comment

Stop being a ***** and be real with her. Just try not to be mean about it. You have to work together and you don't want it to be extra awkward.

Comment

you bang her

Comment

Working...
                      X