No announcement yet.

Was supposed to turn pro last week...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was supposed to turn pro last week...

...but my opponent missed weight by an entire 5lbs. I'm pretty pissed about the whole thing as he was the one who apparently spent years telling everyone that he was going to turn pro and be a top boxer just like Tyson.

A few weeks back I was moving out of my house in San Antonio and this removal man kept shadow boxing instead of actually moving anything, at one point he missed with a wild right hook and his fat ass knocked into my bookcase. I tried complaining about it but all he said was "oh, so that's what a book is" and challenged me to fight him in a pro boxing match.

I was mostly doing the fight to get the cash to repair the bookcase, I think I heard that he was going to use the money to fly to Belgium and meet a woman online as that's the only way he can get laid, but I forget the exact details.

Anyone have any experience of anything like this? I was thinking of trying to re-schedule the fight but is there any point if the guy is just going to show up with love handles, flip everyone off and say "yeah I'm just like Floyd and Broner, bitches" again?

Actually, was this on the Leija v Battah undercard? I just read about this not ten minutes ago.

Comment

Your opponent is most likely a janitor installing hidden cams in the girls high school toilets.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

let me guess you made a troll account to try to diss Veri

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
          Who drains that low? If you're good you're good. Why is the need to stoop down to the "little" guys? For the advantage? Once that hit is hard at a lower weight; your mind frame drops.

He's not mentally there. QUOTE ME.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...t#post12000891

When I cut it's usually real weight. I lose a lot of muscle. If I need to lose water weight it would be only 3 to 5 pounds.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ht#post7573245

I'll be at 152 by Monday so come up in weight if you can or I'll try to go down to 145. I'm serious too, don't make a thread bull****ting if you're not serious.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ht#post5519019

Not anymore you are not!

Comment

Oh *****!

Comment

Lol, lmao, rofl, haha, hehehe, oh ****!

Comment

PS

Comment

i have to say, this is newsworthy and boxing related....

Comment

I can not sit here and laugh at a man who is actually trying to fight professionally and not just sitting on a computer talking ****....keep ya head up Versi,keep me updated on your future fights,ive seen you spar and you got real talent man

Comment

Working...
                    X