No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Knew Manny Pacquiao Would Be Wide Open

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
    Manny tripped on Marquez's foot in the middle of a 1-2 combo and that put him off balance to set up that right hand... Please look at the overhead replay... Manny tripped right into the punch. Not hatin' on Marquez but watch on the overhead angle replay or watch an angle of the replay that shows the fighters feet... I think we were the only ones that caught it real time.... Great fight Blood, Knockdowns, Concussions, Broken Noses... DSanchez let me know if you see the same thing on the replay, paying attention to the feet???? BTW can someone put a video of the replay of the trip I'm talking about up to show the people what happened... You guys do wonders on the videos on here THANKS....
    The feet made no difference. Marquez had already slipped the right hand and set up the shot to an open Pac. It was timed, set up and initiated before Pacs foot hit Marquez'. It made no difference to Marquez slipping a punch and countering, nor did it make any difference to Pac having his jab slipped and his left hand pulled back from his face to blast Marquez with.

If Marquez had missed the punch, which he didn't, then it's entirely possible that Pac would have landed a glancing left hand instead of a flush one because he might have been briefly off balance. It made no difference to that sequence though because the effects of it would not have occurred until after the KO shot had landed. Everything was already happening and in motion by the time Pac hit his foot. Nothing got changed because of it and nothing would have changed if he didn't hit it, because it would all have occurred after Marquez' landed punch. The Marquez shot was already in motion and landed simultaneously to Pacs foot hitting his. Nothing different would have occurred. You are reaching as bad as Pac did.
    Last edited by BennyST; 12-09-2012, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Manny tripped on Marquez's foot in the middle of a 1-2 combo and that put him off balance to set up that right hand... Please look at the overhead replay... Manny tripped right into the punch. Not hatin' on Marquez but watch on the overhead angle replay or watch an angle of the replay that shows the fighters feet... I think we were the only ones that caught it real time.... Great fight Blood, Knockdowns, Concussions, Broken Noses... DSanchez let me know if you see the same thing on the replay, paying attention to the feet???? BTW can someone put a video of the replay of the trip I'm talking about up to show the people what happened... You guys do wonders on the videos on here THANKS....
      Yeah I just watched it back, he does clearly trip alright. I don't know how much difference it made because Marquez was nailing him either way but I suppose it didn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchForTheHook View Post
        Dude STFU this is boxing fighters legs get tangled all the time.....it's like Clash of heads....you know it will happen you do your best to try to make it not happen and if it do happen you hope your on the winning end of it!!!

Stop with the ****ing Excuses, Toes have been stepped on-fighters tripped since the sport Started!!!!!!

MANNY GOT THAT WORK
        STFU??? You take this too serious Pac or Marquez ain't writting me a check... Pac is not paying me to make excuses but I'm just commenting as a fan... I hope they are paying you to take it so serious... Accidental fouls happen all the time and when the are caught they are corrected... It was nothing wrong like you said it happens but its silly to say an athlete sould pay attention to accidental contact along with the other things.... I was simply explaning that wide open lane for that right... I bet if you watch the replay you'll see what I'm talking about, it's so obvious to see he stumbled which left him off balance chin up and hands down...

Comment

**** you Bob Arum... Bradley vs JMM

Pac has been exposed as the over rated fighter that he is... Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Yeah I just watched it back, he does clearly trip alright. I don't know how much difference it made because Marquez was nailing him either way but I suppose it didn't help.
            THANKS for your honesty... I think it made all the difference that was a punch he didn't see off balance... The previous 2 rounds were all Pac's and that nose wasn't getting better... But I was looking for an answer because the way I think is if he had that type of one punch power we would have seen it in the first 3 fights, or against lesser opponents, or before the age of 39... But the first knockdown was all Marquez he jab down stairs and followed it with an overhand right... Either Way, Great fight and Great fighters... Thabks again for being honest later Bro...

Comment

Manny tripped on Marquez's foot in the middle of a 1-2 combo and that put him off balance to set up that right hand... Please look at the overhead replay... Manny tripped right into the punch. Not hatin' on Marquez but watch on the overhead angle replay or watch an angle of the replay that shows the fighters feet... I think we were the only ones that caught it real time.... Great fight Blood, Knockdowns, Concussions, Broken Noses, BTW can someone put a video of the replay of the trip I'm talking about up to show the people what happened... You guys do wonders on the videos on here THANKS.... Sale Pues, Viva Mexico!!!!
              Ok did you see marquez knockdown when he fell. Manny caught him with the left he tripped on mannys feet and thats why he fell. Look at the replay

Comment

Some of you Pacstans are ****ing pathetic. Trying to casually imply that trip affected the outcome. So glad you boxing-illiterate f*cls won't be around much longer. Yeah, he tripped. Know why? Because Marquez didn't move and Pacquiao expected him too. But why would he when you know a fighters coming directly at you with his hands down? Marquez stood his ground and unloaded. No luck, no matter on the trip. Let it go and put the covers back over your head. It wasn't a bad dream but you're gonna have nightmares anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                  The feet made no difference. Marquez had already slipped the right hand and set up the shot to an open Pac. It was timed, set up and initiated before Pacs foot hit Marquez'. It made no difference to Marquez slipping a punch and countering, nor did it make any difference to Pac having his jab slipped and his left hand pulled back from his face to blast Marquez with.

If Marquez had missed the punch, which he didn't, then it's entirely possible that Pac would have landed a glancing left hand instead of a flush one because he might have been briefly off balance. It made no difference to that sequence though because the effects of it would not have occurred until after the KO shot had landed. Everything was already happening and in motion by the time Pac hit his foot. Nothing got changed because of it and nothing would have changed if he didn't hit it, because it would all have occurred after Marquez' landed punch. The Marquez shot was already in motion and landed simultaneously to Pacs foot hitting his. Nothing different would have occurred. You are reaching as bad as Pac did.
                  We all see what we wanna see but the first thing I do when I trip is throw my hand to the side, it's called reflexes and Marquez was setting up the right just as Pac was setting up the left before he tripped he ****ed it back but the stumble happened on his plant foot throwing him off and his momentum went with it along with the hands down and chin up... Later Bro, nothing personal just my observation....

Comment

pac lost fair and square.....no luck involved in that one...

i predicted jmm to win by decision, the ko was shocking...

Comment

We all see what we wanna see but the first thing I do when I trip is throw my hand to the side, it's called reflexes and Marquez was setting up the right just as Pac was setting up the left before he tripped he ****ed it back but the stumble happened on his plant foot throwing him off and his momentum went with it along with the hands down and chin up... Later Bro, nothing personal just my observation....
                      Man shut the **** up. Marquez's right was pretty much ****ed back already while Manny was just starting to unwind his hands. Your boy got KTFO, Deebo style. I remember - you're one of the hardcore grubby Pacstains--an alt most likely. Whatsa matta? The real you still in tears over what happened? Decided to log on as someone else to hide your pain? Your hero took it like a champ - follow his lead.

Comment

Working...
                      X