Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Why cant Floyd give Pac 50/50 if it gets the fight made?
    Because Floyd never wanted the fight. Boxers who make take-it-or-leave it stances are not interested in things like proving themselves -- they're scared; getting pleasure from giving fans all over the world what they want to see; benefit of seeing the sport thrive and flourish. Floyd has none of that.

Pac is giving Floyd a little chance to recover his reputation of being a coward and redeem himself somewhat, yet Floyd refuses help.
    I think he's ducking Canelo. That means Floyd will be eventually forced to negotiate the Pac fight next year to avoid the Ginger Kid. That fight is higher risk, lower reward.

Clock is ticking for Floyd now. If he ducks Pac all the way to retirement, which is not far off, he will go down in history as a scared boxer, just like what uncle Roger says. That's why Pac can demand 60 and Floyd will take it at this point. He has nowhere else to go. Pac should stick with his 45/45, winner takes the 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Sincerely,

Ignoramus, General Santos City

you agree that pacqyaw should have accept it easily?

Comment

• Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
        you agree that pacqyaw should have accept it easily?
        Of course, what did he have to lose? And how dumb do you have to be to liken Manny and Floyd to a king and a peasant respectively? Yeah...the peasant gets paid more for his vocation and also draws in more viewers.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          Better testing is year round. Not some phony, "I'll pick the time frame to get tested so I can make sure I'm completely detoxed" random testing.
          Precisely the reason why Floyd fights once a year. The Martin Luther King of cleanliness in boxing should set an example by getting tested all year round.

Comment

Of course, what did he have to lose? And how dumb do you have to be to liken Manny and Floyd to a king and a peasant respectively? Yeah...the peasant gets paid more for his vocation and also draws in more viewers.
            it wasnt my intention to compare floyd to a peasant. what im trying to say is like, the president of iran should accept the president of USA's demand easily, without negotiating first. something like that...

Comment

• Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
              it wasnt my intention to compare floyd to a peasant. what im trying to say is like, the president of iran should accept the president of USA's demand easily, without negotiating first. something like that...
              That's a dumb comparison too. Floyd is the bigger fistic draw. Let that soak in your head before you make another comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Poor Floyd fans. They're forced to go back with the ped testing crap. It's all they've got right now. Everyone knows you can make the fight happen without it. Bhop, Ward, Chavez, etc., refused extra testing. We all know those fights happened without it. It's not even necessary. Pac is one dimensional, he fought weight-drained fighters, according to ****s. Why would you want test to an overrated fighter? It's cowardice and embarrassing. Hehe...
                What do you mean it's all they got?its the reason the fight hasn't happened yet

Comment

That's a dumb comparison too. Floyd is the bigger fistic draw. Let that soak in your head before you make another comparison.
                  floyd is the bigger draw, therefore pacquiao should have agreed easily?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
                    What do you mean it's all they got?its the reason the fight hasn't happened yet
                    Really? So what are you doing here defending the part-time boxer 24 hrs a day? Aren't you supposed to be talking about Floyd's next fight? Pac fight didn't happen. You can blame Pacman all you want if it makes you happy.

I'm looking forward to Mayweather announcing his fight with Canelo then. That's the fight I want to see at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      wasn't 50/50 and osdt fair? floyd put that on the table and manny refused.
                      Yes that was a fair offer and it was also a long time ago. Just recently Pacquiao agreed to take the short end of a 55-45 split and take all the tests Floyd wanted him to take whenever Floyd wanted him to take them including the day of the fight. Wasn't that a fair offer? Floyd wouldn't even talk about it or make a counter offer. I don't think this fight will ever happen and if you want to blame it on Pacquiao go ahead. I really don't think history will see it that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X