Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imagine some dude who beats dudes up for a living was suing you for something like saying he was a coke head....and then wants you to do business with him on a 50/50 basis....imagine that clown ass ish!!....dude wants to sue you and THEN do a deal with you that breaks the bread right down the middle!!!...NOT happening in the REAL world...nah....dudes need to get real and understand certain ish

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
      The fight should have happened when Mayweather originally agreed to 50-50 because under no circumstance he's agreeing to it again no fight
      Another example of a person who is not a real boxing fan but a dick rider, I don't think these Flo-mos even want to see the fight, as a fan of the sport I would be pissed off if a fighter I liked would come out with something like this and preventing the fight from happening.

I don't even think these Floyd fans want to see the fight, they keep support Floyds decision like if they are his manager and have some type of investment.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        Mayweather has bigger fish to fry...
        Yea. Red herrings.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          imagine some dude who beats dudes up for a living was suing you for something like saying he was a coke head....and then wants you to do business with him on a 50/50 basis....imagine that clown ass ish!!....dude wants to sue you and THEN do a deal with you that breaks the bread right down the middle!!!...NOT happening in the REAL world...nah....dudes need to get real and understand certain ish
          with the amount of money this fight brings to the table, plus it's the biggest fight in many, many years.....it's enough to make the worst enemies come to agreement. But apparently not floyd though.

Comment

if their was ever a fight for 50/50 this is it....fukn clown ass jerk

Comment

Mayweather has bigger fish to fry. They've been going their separate ways for awhile now and Floyd is fighting the big boys while Pac is bringing up the lightweights and junior welters
              Oh yeah, cos Cotto is a better fight, right?

You stay :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Oh yeah, cos Cotto is a better fight, right?

You stay :*******:
                Certainly better than Bradley.

Comment

If only there was a way to turn cow poop into power, then Mayweather and Arum could fuel the world between them.

It's gone on so long, this back and forth between the worlds two biggest crap talkers, that it has past absurdity and become comical. They should take their show on the road. They'd sell out the venues - something Mayweather is unable to do in his current line of work.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    Apparently Floyd counter sued Manny, Boxing Talk had an article, Pacmans lawyers want Floyd to release his earnings from 2009 to the present but Floyd wont show them, Floyd claims Manny suing him or defamation lowered his income or something.

Floyd is a *****, every other fighter has fought Manny without ridiculous demands becaue they are FIGHTERS. JMM in many peoples eyes beat Pacman, yet Floyd after seeing Pacman struggle still won't fight him? Pacman couldnt even drop JMM at the higher weight.

I can't follow a guy like that, I am a fight fan and I want to see the fight, but not anymore cause Pacman has slowed down big time, it would have been nice to see this fight happen after the Cotto fight while Pacman was still in his athletic prime and had a chance.

Now Floyd would pick him apart easily, cause Pacmans athleticism is not the same.

Comment

Certainly better than Bradley.
                      You said Mayweather has bigger fish to fry than Pacquiao

:*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X