X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post

some1 got owned
    i am done with this dude its pointless to argue with trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
      I'm saying this as a black person...

I work pizza delivery on the weekend as my third job. I've been doing delivery on an off for about 9 months now. I'd say I've delivered to about a dozen black people. So far, the highest tip I've gotten is 3 dollars. I'd say the average tip I get from blacks is about a dollar and a half. Compare that to the average tip of about 2 and a half dollars I get from everyone else. Th highest tip I've gotten from a non black person has been 30 dollars.

People, if you ever decide to do pizza delivery, don't deliver to a ghetto area or an area with a lot of ghetto blacks. It's not worth it. You're not going to get tips and you might get robbed.
      Aye b*tch *ss n*gga *uck a tip, We already paying more for you to deliver that nasty ****. If you want a tip, go work a valet job, or restaurant job. We tip them cats very nice depending on the service... I make better pizza at home, my wife be disrespecting me buying that nasty ****...What you put on them ****s, cheap as mozzarella and tomatoe sauce...where's the basil my n*gga? Put some basil in the **** and I might, just might tip you...!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Landscaping is not construction its landscaping.
        Landscaping refers to any activity that modifies the visible features of an area of land, including:

1. living elements, such as flora or fauna; or what is commonly referred to as gardening, the art and craft of growing plants with a goal of creating a beautiful environment within the landscape.
        2. natural elements such as landforms, terrain shape and elevation, or bodies of water;
        3. human elements such as structures, buildings, fences or other material objects created and/or installed by humans; and
        4. abstract elements such as the weather and lighting conditions.

Since you were a FOREMAN for a construction crew, you should know landscaping and compacting is neccessary in construction before you lay your foundation...after all....you WERE A FOREMAN? LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Living Legend View Post
          Aye b*tch *ss n*gga *uck a tip, We already paying more for you to deliver that nasty ****. If you want a tip, go work a valet job, or restaurant job. We tip them cats very nice depending on the service... I make better pizza at home, my wife be disrespecting me buying that nasty ****...What you put on them ****s, cheap as mozzarella and tomatoe sauce...where's the basil my n*gga? Put some basil in the **** and I might, just might tip you...!
          See what I'm saying ? lol

Comment

this is a stupid post...

you meant to say poor ass people are the worst tippers.

ive gotten some huge tips bartending or waiting on black people

Comment

Landscaping isnnt construction? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                G Doggy Dog doesnt tip, you getting a base salary and if you dont like non-tippers...GTFO AND GET A DIFFERENT JOB
                I really hope you've never ordered from the same place twice.

Comment

Quote of the Day:

"Where the basil at, my nigga?

Comment

I got a black friend who everytime I go chill with my friends with him in a restaurant and he always ask the waiter for some Lemon and sugar to make his own lemonade

Cant lie though, thats some smart **** since ice cold water is free.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                      Quote of the Day:

"Where the basil at, my nigga?
                      lol agreed

that was classic. that post by living legend is quite possibly the best post I've ever seen on any messageboard.

Comment

Working...
                      X