Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      haha, i take it you dont have a job if you have time to make stuff up!
      Just because he has time to write long, elaborate posts, doesn't mean he doesn't have a job.

It's common knowledge that 99% of boxing scene users have desk jobs which allow them to surf the web all day. The rest are students like me.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
        Just because he has time to write long, elaborate posts, doesn't mean he doesn't have a job.

It's common knowledge that 99% of boxing scene users have desk jobs which allow them to surf the web all day. The rest are students like me.
        haha, 99% ey? well you have educated me then! maybe its just me but i thought it was a bit of a sad bastard, got nothing better to do, sort of post!

Comment

Let's fookin' av 'im!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
            Although he was quiet after his knockout loss to Manny Pacquaio, former 140lbs No.1 Ricky Hatton has been anything but in a series of talks with www.madeupinterviews.com. This week the boxing star alledged that referee Kenny Bayliss caused his loss:

"I admit I 'ad a bad first round, but in second I were comin' on strong. I remember I'd just got off one o' me trademark combinations - a punch to the goolies and two rabbit punches. I remember thinkin' to me sen 'Ricky 'atton's got this one in the bag has Ricky 'atton.' If fight 'ad gone on wi'out Bayliss interfering I would 'ave got loads more shots to the ball sac and that lickle Pinoy would've wilted under pressure, like. I've always said, there's no boxer on the planet that can take a punch in the balls off me at 140lbs and stay standing, and I still believe that to this day. A few more o'them and the fight would've swung my way, but Bayliss were interfering, like. As soon as I got warning for a nice accurate shot to the back o' that lickle Pinoy's 'ead I thought to me sen: 'eh up, I'm gonna get no favours off this ref 'ere.'"

Did Hatton think that Bayliss handled the end of the fight well?

"Did he bollocks! Ricky 'atton were just 'avin' a lickle nap were Ricky 'atton. If Bayliss hadn't interfered then bell would've gone, I'd have a nice lickle nap then got up half an hour later and finished Pacquaio off. But again, wi' a ref like that against me, I didn't really have much of a chance. Any other ref would 'ave let it go on as it were fer pound fer pound tyckle, but I were fightin' two men in'ring."

And how does he see Pacquaio after the bout?

"To be 'onest, Ricky 'atton's not that impressed is Ricky 'atton. It's like I were sayin' to me mate Bazzo down me local 'Pacquaio might 'ave won the boxing match wi' the ref's 'elp, but he'll always know I beat 'im at fookin' darts!'

Really, that lickle Pinoy's a nice enuff fella like, but he's not dead down t'Earth like me. I'm just man o'people wi' 50 million in bank. When I got back t'pub after the fight I got up on'table, pulled me kecks down, showed the whole pub me arse and then farted really loudly fer everyone t'hear. That's just good, down t'Earth English humour that any decent bloke can have a laff wi'. But that Pacquaio will never be able to appreciate anything like that or owt. And in my eyes that makes Ricky 'atton the better man, cos I farted really loud, and we 'ad a reet laff!"
            A bit rough but a good read.

Comment

you've got that Hatton impression down to a fine art

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                haha, i take it you dont have a job if you have time to make stuff up!
                You got me, man... I sleep on a park bench and spent almost an entire hour writing this thread. :wank:

Comment

lmfao..........................

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                    you've got that Hatton impression down to a fine art

Comment

Hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X