Don King: "I'M NOT PURSUING the PACQUIAO MATCH."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    Go find it for yourself.
    translation: i cant defend floyd's *****ass right now, no way no how!

Comment

If Floyd does sign with Don King I would hope he isn't pursuing Pacquiao. I'm so sick of the whole Mayweather-Pacquiao crap and I don't want to go through that again. Martinez and Paul Williams (Two respectable opponents) are out there for Floyd, they're also more then willin' to subject themselves to WADA style testing. No need for Pacquiao's bullcrap again, I really don't understand why boxing fans want to go through that bullcrap again, I really don't.
      It's not bullcrap if the fight actually gets made though. I rather have one of the fanbases humbled than have both y'all running around talking ****.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
        It's not bullcrap if the fight actually gets made though. I rather have one of the fanbases humbled than have both y'all running around talking ****.

Man, my biggest fear is 3-4 months of back and forth that amounts to nothing.

Comment

I'm not seeing where Don said the fight isn't happening.

Don King is trying to cover his ass by firstly getting Mayweather signed to his promotion company. It's meaningless if Mayweather is still going to go back to working with Goldenboy anyways and retain his "free agent" status.

This wouldn't be the first time King and Mayweather have flirted with each other and King failed to convince him to fight for his company.

Comment

is that all you pac-tards talk about is mayweather. dam man change the channel. its getting old.

Comment

DON KING is smart guy.
              Thats all what Floyd wants to hear NO PACQUIAO FIGHT!

Floyd will sign deal with KING in a day or two!

Comment

Man, my biggest fear is 3-4 months of back and forth that amounts to nothing.
                your sorryass is just mad you cant defned floyd's *****ass for who knows how long....and all pacfans have to do is bump gazilion articles and videos about floyd's bithcaasnees and you go crying again...lol...get used to it( being the punching bag) for the next couple of years.......

Comment

Floyd said he'll fight Pacquiao but not in a professional boxing ring because he doesn't want to RISK losing his perfect record.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                    is that all you pac-tards talk about is mayweather. dam man change the channel. its getting old.
                    floyd and his fans = punching bags....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      your sorryass is just mad you cant defned floyd's *****ass for who knows how long....and all pacfans have to do is bump gazilion articles and videos about floyd's bithcaasnees and you go crying again...lol...get used to it( being the punching bag) for the next couple of years.......
                      dam man you got anything else better to do than **** talk son?

Chill the hell out. Take ur meds son

Comment

Working...
                      X