Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    How did I miss this? .

That would make an excellent scene in a movie.
    That was the opening song in the movie "National Lampoon's Vacation" if you've seen or heard of it. Its where Chevy Chase and his family drove across country in a station wagon. There was a remake of it recently but the one I'm talking about was from the early 80's.

Comment

• What it do Mr. E.?

As soon as I save up enough airline miles I'm flying to London, and you and I are having a good old fashion fist fight in a dark ally in Lancashire. (I only chose that place because of a Beatles song. I know **** all about London.)

Brass knuckles are okay but know edged objects like knives, or even axes despite the fact that I'm the hatchet man.

Take care hombre.

You drinkin this evening?

Comment

• There's actually an animal sturring around outside my trailer.

I'm in the woods, it's not a cat, and it's way too noisy to be a cat.

I don't have a gun but I might have to do a little hatchet hunting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          That was the opening song in the movie "National Lampoon's Vacation" if you've seen or heard of it. Its where Chevy Chase and his family drove across country in a station wagon. There was a remake of it recently but the one I'm talking about was from the early 80's.
          Ive heard of it but not seen it. It's a little before my time, but would you recommend it?.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
            What it do Mr. E.?

As soon as I save up enough airline miles I'm flying to London, and you and I are having a good old fashion fist fight in a dark ally in Lancashire. (I only chose that place because of a Beatles song. I know **** all about London.)

Brass knuckles are okay but know edged objects like knives, or even axes despite the fact that I'm the hatchet man.

Take care hombre.

You drinkin this evening?
            I live in Lancashire, that's my territory...

We can do it on a cold winters night on the cobbles of Chorley. Let's see what you're made of.

Comment

Ive heard of it but not seen it. It's a little before my time, but would you recommend it?.
              Meh... Its your typical American 80's comedy. If you have an hour and a half to kill I guess why not...

Comment

I live in Lancashire, that's my territory...

We can do it on a cold winters night on the cobbles of Chorley. Let's see what you're made of.
                Dem's was jokes man, I'd much prefer to buy you a beer if I ever saw Lancashire and we ever so happened to cross paths, brutha.

Comment

Dem's was jokes man, I'd much prefer to buy you a beer if I ever saw Lancashire and we ever so happened to cross paths, brutha.
                  **** if I were to get drunk with Mr. E. in Lancashire, it likely will wind up in a dark-alley fist fight, in any way. And he'll probably break my jaw or some ****. **** all that.

Comment

I know .

You sure a latte sipping hipster from Oregon could handle the rough and tumble mean streets of Accrington?.

Comment

I know .

You sure a latte sipping hipster from Oregon could handle the rough and tumble mean streets of Accrington?.
                      I'm not a latte sipping hipster from Portland, I'm a hillbilly from Southern Oregon.

But I think if you can make it in Tokyo you can make it anywhere.

Every place is new of course but I've been to plenty of rough and tumble places, also (Tokyo not so much, but Japan does have it's ghettos, also).

Comment

Working...
                      X