Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best prospects with fewer than 5 fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    good stuff, which belt?
    The good old British Empire belt, a.k.a the Commonwealth title. Opponent is 17(4 kos), Lost 9. Got stopped in his last fight. That's Eddie Hearn at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
      The good old British Empire belt, a.k.a the Commonwealth title. Opponent is 17(4 kos), Lost 9. Got stopped in his last fight. That's Eddie Hearn at his best.
      howd a guy who lost his last fight get a shot at the commonwealth title ? lol

Comment

Reuben Arrowsmith looks like he's gonna be a good talent,Hatton trains him and promotes him.I think he's 6 or 7-0.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          howd a guy who lost his last fight get a shot at the commonwealth title ? lol
          Eddie Hearn can pull anything out of a hat. Including Golovkin vs Brook. Hearn is being crafty with Taylor in that he knows he can sell out 3000+ seats in Scotland for any Taylor vs Chump fight. It's another safe and regular cashflow for Eddie: The talented Taylor beats up a mediocre opponent every couple of months for another two years or so. But we'll see.

Comment

I know he hasn't seen the type of fights that the guys on this list have seen, but I gotta throw Matthew Griego from Albuquerque, NM into the conversation. He's one fight over the limit of 5 fights with a record of 6(6) - 0. Victory Boxing Promotions has only thrown him in showcase fights so far, but in NM he's already gaining a lot of comparisons to Johnny Tapia. The kid can bang and he's one to watch for in the future.

Comment

All guys that are being carefully matched can build a good record at first, but the step up usually exposes them.
              Last night a 13-0 fighter got KTFO by Tommy Morrisons son. He couldnt take a shot at all.

Comment

Got put onto this kid by a poster on CHB. Fights on Boxnation with Warren. Only 18yrs old, record: 2-0 (2kos)

Got a nice style. Aggressive but moves and defends well

Comment

Love or hate womens boxing but I'm gonna say Katie Taylor (2-0)

Comment

I'm cheating, Andrew Selby 7-0

Comment

Nice to see this type of article, some interesting names too.

Comment

Working...
                      X