No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman To Marquez: Forget Pacquiao, Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Those two punches were magical, and the KO was spectacular..outside of that Marquez was getting whopped his opponent made a mistake..outside of that Marquez looked done! I have said it over and over again..RETIRE! This is not going to end well..that K.O. has created a false sense of "I still got it"..no you don't..your opponent left himself open for the punch..had he not..you were well into getting stopped. I like Marquez but between what the rest of us saw between knock downs and this whole memo fiasco it's time to walk away bro.
    This is utter and complete Bulls#!t Marquez set Manny's ass like he was going to a Chicago project building to see a girl late night with a neck full of Jewelry on. You sound bitter in this post but at the same time trying to say you like Marquez. There was 1 to 2 seconds left in that round Pacquiao got KO'd in so in no way was he going to get stopped. He caught Manny coming in clean and as plain as day. The things posters will say to try and give Manny props for getting demolished. He should retire though.

Comment

That would be a BOSS move for JMM to just retire now. What an exclamation mark that would leave on his career.

Too bad 99% of boxers can't walk away...
      Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 02-18-2013, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
        That would be a BOSS move for JMM to just retire now. What an exclamation mark that would leave on his career.

Too bad 99% of boxers can't walk away!
        Nobody can walk away from a possible 15 mil

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
          True story...

Comment

Originally posted by HardAss View Post
            But we seen a guy walk away from 30

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
              But we seen a guy walk away from 30
              hell , weve seen a guy walk away from 50 mil....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                hell , weve seen a guy walk away from 50 mil....
                But that guy get half of that every fight

Marquez don't and there are bills to pay and children to raise.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Marquez To Sulaiman: Forget the Money, Retire From Boxing.

Comment

I used to have tons of respect for jmm after the 4th encounter but now it seems that knock out punch he threw was one heck of a lucky shot. How come he won't give pacquiao a rematch when pacquiao gave marquez his shot even though he wasn't obligated to. Maybe because marquez truly knows his win was one in a million.

Comment

i seriously think that if jose sulaiman dies right now , the boxing world would be a better place.. no more giving away belt to mexicans and denying title shots to non mexicans.....jose sulaiman , i hope you die soon....

Comment

Working...
                      X