Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking, Front page picture of Gaddafi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still waiting for the Bin Laden photos, cause I don't believe that ****er is dead with his relation to the high profile Saudi Bin Ladens and all...

Comment

People die all the time. I don't have a problem with it.

Far less graphic than what 10 year old's see in their videogames, anyway.

Comment

They have always posted pictures of dead people. They posted pictures of bank robbers back in the cowboy days.

Comment

with the media constantly serving us these villainous figureheads to level our hatred at (and subsequently celebrate their inevitable deaths), is anyone reminded of emmanuel goldstein from '1984'?

those front pages are just crass though. goes to show that civility and moral principals are mere conveniences that can be put on pause at any time it suits us. we haven't progressed as far as we'd like to think we have.

Comment

Last edited by ???; 10-20-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

I think this is irrefutable proof that Osama isn't dead or died years ago.

Comment

This is just an exclamation point to the ongoing propaganda campaign. With one stroke of the keyboard, no further investigation into matters is necessary because the deceased is guilty of whatever he's accused of. What he's guilty/accused of justifies the peoples' misguided blood thirst being quenched.

Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.

-Adolf Hitler

See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.

-George W. Bush

Comment

Originally posted by underground man View Post
                  with the media constantly serving us these villainous figureheads to level our hatred at (and subsequently celebrate their inevitable deaths), is anyone reminded of emmanuel goldstein from '1984'?
                  It's nothing like that. And the society you live in is nothing like Nineteen Eighty Four (is it wrong that I get so irritated by lazy illiterate ****s who call that novel "1984"?) so kindly leave the hyperbole for your community college sociology class.

those front pages are just crass though. goes to show that civility and moral principals are mere conveniences that can be put on pause at any time it suits us. we haven't progressed as far as we'd like to think we have.
                  I agree that this is atrocious. It's become a race to the bottom for British newspapers to show these images I guess.

I suspect that many people who would call these images disgusting and tasteless and disrespectful are the same people who say "I don't believe that Bin Laden was killed unless I see pictures of his corpse!" so maybe there is some function in making them public.

Comment

Shocking man some of the media .Check this out .
                    Gaddafi & The IRA Part One.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK6vBkFST3I
                    Last edited by alza1988; 10-20-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Not shocking to those who believe that to be a body double.

Comment

Working...
                      X