Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank John Cena amongst ATGs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men On A Missions Rapping>>>>>John Cena

Comment

Flying Spaghetti Monster >>>>>>> John Cena

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
        Flying Spaghetti Monster >>>>>>> John Cena

Touched by His Noodly Appendage.

rAmen.

Comment

i love john cena no ****. before him i was a huge wwe fan, then he turned me off it and thats when i became completely infatuated with boxing instead.

if it wasnt for his complete lack of wrestling ability i might never have found what turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me.

Comment

I have him ranked at #1348....but he's closing fast on Pistol Pez Whatley and The Genius and likely will crack the top 1346 any day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
              I have him ranked at #1348....but he's closing fast on Pistol Pez Whatley and The Genius and likely will crack the top 1346 any day now.
              man, ain't you got some fish to be catching or something?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I call BS. When I watched wrestling as a kid, Stone Cold got the loudest pops of all time BAR NONE. I am talking about jump out of your seat over the rail excitement. WM 18 was the first time Hogan was at a WM in what, 10 years? Of course he would be shown that sort of love and resepect.
                Austin was mere undercard for WM18, Hogan headlined it(at age 49).

Austin refused to show up to Raw the following night because he was jealous of the love Hogan was getting. The 2 times they were in the same company together (WCW in 1995) and (WWF in 2002), Austin was 2nd fiddle.

Comment

Leaping Lanny Poffo > Cena

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Not even joking, he's what turned me off of pro wrestling. Dude's a bum ass worker, I don't understand why WWE pushed him so hard.
                    Same thing for me.

Comment

He was one of my favourites when he first came out. Dirty fighter "word life" beating up dudes with a chain he used as a brass knuckle. I liked him back then. Then... The PG era when almost everyone stopped watching wrestling and Cena struggled to find his identity. Now.. Meh.

Comment

Working...
                      X