No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael ESPN: Donaire, Rigondeaux set for N.Y. fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
    There are more Cubans in NYC than anywhere else in the USA. There is also a large Filipino community there. Radio City Music Hall is also where the NFL Draft takes place and the fight will lead up to the draft.
    There are a lot of African Americans in Detroit. That didn't help Alexander-Bradley.

There are more Pinoys in California, where one of the fighters is actually from. California ranks #1 in Pinoy population with 1.5Million while NY only has 125k.

And who told you that lie about NY and Cubans? Sure there's a lot of Cubans here, but Florida has by far the highest Cuban population, and it's not even close. Florida is light years away from any other state with Cuban population. New York and New Jersey a re a far far far second to Florida.

It's like

1. Florida: 5 billion
    2. NY: 1 million

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Why u think so? NY is not that far from Cuba or Florida! Donaire's last fight in there Get's 4,500 in attendance! Tons of Pinoys in NY. Donaire's the FOTY! He got the Hype! both are the top at the wt class, No 1 vs No 2. Both KO artists!

There's No Bradley/Alexander written on it! It doesn't Compare! It was one of the demanded fight in all boxing forum including you! Now it looks like ur changing ur mind? I think u lost your confidence on Rigo!!
      I want o see this fight, this is the fight i've been wanting donaire to take, as well as Mares but that can't happen because of GBP vs TR.

But a better location would have meant a better atmosphere for the fighters. The fight will get boo'ed here because of the style clash.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04
        Quote:

Originally Posted by TheHook84

So Nonito doesn't use his right jab?

IMAGE#1

That's not even a right jab, that's a straight right which is different.
        He called it a right jab. These guys are obviously new to boxing. Don't even waste your time, I'm not wasting mine.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Well it looks like its official!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I want o see this fight, this is the fight i've been wanting donaire to take, as well as Mares but that can't happen because of GBP vs TR.

But a better location would have meant a better atmosphere for the fighters. The fight will get boo'ed here because of the style clash.
            I warned u people about this! But u demanded it! I don't care if the fight wont sell out coz I'm not making money out of it! But I'm sure it will be a sell out!

Comment

There are a lot of African Americans in Detroit. That didn't help Alexander-Bradley.

There are more Pinoys in California, where one of the fighters is actually from. California ranks #1 in Pinoy population with 1.5Million while NY only has 125k.

And who told you that lie about NY and Cubans? Sure there's a lot of Cubans here, but Florida has by far the highest Cuban population, and it's not even close. Florida is light years away from any other state with Cuban population. New York and New Jersey a re a far far far second to Florida.

It's like

actually the highest concentration of cubans is in northern new jersey. i dont know why cubans go there so much.

Comment

It's like

U need to sell only 6000 tickets!
                Don't worry about those Billion Cubans! They don't have money anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by TheHook84 View Post
                  Well it looks like its official!

so glad this fight is happening...hopefully nothing happens that will cancel or postpone this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    so glad this fight is happening...hopefully nothing happens that will cancel or postpone this fight.
                    Only thing that will prevent the fight is if Rigo test positive during VADA testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      U need to sell only 6000 tickets!
                      Don't worry about those Billion Cubans! They don't have money anyways!
                      Keep that out of this thread. You Pac fans always have to make everything racial.

Comment

Working...
                      X