No announcement yet.

Leo "Mini Margarito" Santa Cruz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
    That style won't last long, it will be interesting to see if he can develop as mares has.i don't think fighting like margarito is something to be proud of.
    That style was enough to make the best thing puerto rico had to offer in that past 10 years quit.

but Leo is way Better then Margarito I just wish he was bigger but he tall and looks like he can fill out. He looks extermely skinny so I dont doubt he can maybe even make it to 135 with the right people and plan on his side.

War Santa Cruz.

Comment

No comparison, Santa Cruz right now is tougher than Plasterito ever was.

The fact that he has stopped two iron chinned puerto ricans (though old) in Carita and Morel says a lot. Granted I dont think he is that powerful but he is as tough as they come.

Santa Cruz>everybody not named Shisuke Yamanaka at 118.

Comment

Only the Puerto Ricans are mad in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          Lad's a certified beast.His conditioning,intensity and commitment to the art of body punching is one to admire.Quite scary to see a guy sustain that level of intense aggression without showing the slightest hint of fatigue.Guy brings a significant amount of volume in his output,but he never wastes his punches and always throws well-placed,damaging shots.Very polished,but still incredibly exciting to watch.

And Zaleta for his ******-like tenacity.
          Really impressed with him skill wise. He doesn't hit hard enough to make that style work at the very top though.

Comment

He's a little monster! Definitely one of the new guys to watch right now.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Really impressed with him skill wise. He doesn't hit hard enough to make that style work at the very top though.
              Yea his punches are snappier then they are hard like let's say Marg or angulo

He will have a huge problem rising in weight imo

Comment

Dude is way more technically sound than Margarito!

Comment

lol Margarito has left us with quite a few of his "boxing offspring"; Rios, Angulo, and now Santa Cruz.

Comment

So he sucks, or he's a mini cheater? Why would you call some one mini Margarito

Comment

and he sucks just like Margs you guys might think he is going to be a future ATG i sure hell dont dont get me wrong he will get some belts and thats about it

Comment

Working...
                      X