• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next for Ortiz?

Pacquiao- seems good fight

Berto- meh

Cotto or Margarito-good fight

The kid can have good scraps against anybody look forward to watch him I hope goldenboy doesn't throw him under the bus....

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
    Pacquiao- seems good fight

Berto- meh

Cotto or Margarito-good fight

The kid can have good scraps against anybody look forward to watch him I hope goldenboy doesn't throw him under the bus....
    Surfing and spending money.

Comment

Haha na he wants more dough he is begging for a rematch, which I would like to see...

Comment

I wouldn't mind a rematch with Floyd.. but it should be right away, say January even..

Comment

He should go to a cardiologist for a heart check-up.

Comment

Ortiz needs to take a LOOOOOOONG walk of a short pier.

Hopefully him and Berto can simultaneously knock each other out in their rematch, that would be a great ending to the year.

Comment

Rematch with Floyd? hahaha

While his mouth is saying that Publicly he wants a rematch, something tells me that he is not all that interested in a rematch

that dude was in over his head, move on and try to make people forget that fight...I think a rematch with Berto would be great...Mike Jones, Kell Brook, Brad Solomon, Zavec, I think him against Selcuk Aydin would be a very explosive and exciting fight, time for some of these other Welterweights to get some Spotlight...I am getting tired of Mayweather and Pacquiao personally

would like to see another young star emerge in that Welterweight Division and no I not talking about Khan or Bradley moving up, I am talking about an EXPERIENCED WELTERWEIGHT!
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-21-2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                He should go to a cardiologist for a heart check-up.
                He could probably do with a trip to the gynecologist too

Comment

He gonna own lil bitx Gayweather if he gets the rematch, make him quit and retire, spend the rest of his life living on shooting cheap **** and scrounging off his pal 50 Cent.

Comment

Ortiz is going to rematch berto and take his IBF title and then Pacquaio vs Ortiz will happend at a Catchweight of 143-144 ish.

Comment

Working...
                    X