Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for whatever reason who's your least favourite boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for whatever reason who's your least favourite boxer?

didnt want to use the word hate in the title as i dont hate anyone ive never met but b-hop, despite the fact i think he's brilliant, pissed me off when he said no white man could ever beat him

you're wrong mate they can

Wlad "ill never throw a left hook, but dont worry, i got a jab fo ya ass" klitchko

Comment

Cotto.

I don't like quitters.

Comment

Errrr i dont really dislike any fighters to be honest
        Good thread though...

If i had to put my gary lockett face on and try and squeeze out some hatred
        it would be directed towards a Mr.Vladimir Klitschko for no other reason they he bore's me to death..Mr.Haye would get deserving mention for being the Original Bottle Job..

Comment

zab judah...but only after round 3...

naw but it's most likely joe calzaghe...the way he went out sickens me...sorry europeans...but i have no respect for him coming over and fighting those two in their state and then claiming he beat the best over here...

Comment

Floyd. It's not as much that I don't like him as it is that I wish he would put his immense talent to the test. The guy could go down as one of the best ever but he won't test himself, yet he runs his mouth like he has done it all.

I am losing respect for one of my favorites in Sugar Shane Mosley for the shameless chasing of Pacquiao, and we all wish John Ruiz would just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
              zab judah...but only after round 3...

naw but it's most likely joe calzaghe...the way he went out sickens me...sorry europeans...but i have no respect for him coming over and fighting those two in their state and then claiming he beat the best over here...
              he beat the best you could offer - which was two 85 year olds

he'd already beat the best contender - kessler -but because he wasnt american all you US boys didnt count that as a proper fight

he literally demolished your next big thing - lacy- in the most one sided and educational fight ive ever sen between two fighters who were pretty much even odds before the fight

Comment

Billy Dib=For what he did in his last fight, he has no class.

Zsolt Erdei=For being a talented fighter who has no intention of fighting any credible challenger.

Omar Narvaez=For having the nerve to compare himself to Monzon with a meaningless record of defenses against bums.

Comment

Ricky Hatton irritates me to no end, both in and outside of the ring

Comment

Without wanting to admit it im starting to get closet hatred feelings towards a Mr.Hatton
                    and not the fleetfooted Hatton im talking about Ricky...

Its the excuses after losing there killin me...

But now the evil cap is coming off and the lockett face
                    thats it i tell you thats it thats you lot all you getting...

Comment

Working...
                    X