This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Completely agree mate. I got no problem not spending money (dont want to end up in league two), but no sense in sacking the guy who got you promoted.

I heard that there is some big shiny new tv deal in the prem in the next couple of years and everyone wants a piece of the pie, which is why they are so set on staying in the premiership
    It was weird timing as well. Didn't he win manager of the month in January wasn't it?

That said it's all gone a bit mad. Southampton sack a manager after he gets his team to come back from 2-0 down against Chelsea at the Bridge and replace him with a fella with zero English.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Money_May

Yeah stick around and tell me some more honest facts about messi the media doesn't want us to here!

Ronaldo >>>> Messi and everyone knows it.

Did you know that Messi threatened to beat up Arbeloa's pregnant girlfriend?
      really?? must be roid rage..

Still id put money on a pregnant woman whopping messis midget ass

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Makes me sick how Ronaldo is made to attend these award shows, just to watch the HGH abusing midget scoop up everything.

Ronaldo is a better all-round player than Messi. He just has more to his game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          really?? must be roid rage..

Still id put money on a pregnant woman whopping messis midget ass

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          He's right. Happened after a clasico this year. What's worst is there were witnesses but obviously since it's Messi noone will say anything.

Messi just got a tattoo.

Ronaldo said he would never get a tattoo just so he can donate blood.

Yet Ronaldo is the arrogant assh*le

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
            Your brain is just too tiny to comprehend what's going on here. I'm not even going to waste my time explaining it to a simpleton such as yourself.

The real football fans know what's going on here.
            Finally someone with a bit of sense in this thread.

It's easy to sit on an armchair and look at numbers but San Marino are a solid side. England were absolutely phenomenal last night.

Leave it up to a couple of bellends to say San Marino are bums. Clueless children.

Comment

• What a header by Giroud yesterday.

More and more he's convincing me and appears to be another one of Wengers brilliant transfer.

I don't know why Arteta doesn't get called up for Spain. He's better than Xavi.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
                Finally someone with a bit of sense in this thread.

It's easy to sit on an armchair and look at numbers but San Marino are a solid side. England were absolutely phenomenal last night.

Leave it up to a couple of bellends to say San Marino are bums. Clueless children.
                ..........lol.

Comment

• I really like this San Iker guy. He seems really clued up.

Giroud is a thug.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I thought he just insulted him in front of his wife and kid?

Either way, pretty scummy. I hate Barca to be fair, their entire butter wouldn't melt, saviors of football spiel makes me root for anybody to beat them.

Absolutely anybody. There is not a team Barca could play who I wouldn't be delighted if they lost to. Not even QPR or West Ham, or Liverpool.

I would hate it if they win the Champions' League
                    Mate I'm with you I fuvking hate barca. They must be praying Real Madrid get knocked out because at the moment Madrid have got something over them. I'm hoping Jose lifts that trophy again. A true legend of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob & Weave View Post
                      I really like this San Iker guy. He seems really clued up.

Giroud is a thug.

At the end of the day we all know Ronaldo is the better player. How that little midget has won 4 of those worthless awards I'll never know. Fuvking popularity contest were they all feel sorry for the ugly gimp.

Comment

Working...
                      X